11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jair Ventura

If Barca's going to sign him now will be the time to do it, though it will be tough as Dortmund's transfer deadline has passed. If they sell now, two weeks before the opening match day of the Bundesliga and three weeks before the UCL draw it will be next to impossible for them to find an adequate replacement. Given the fact that they're also breaking in a new manager, the decision to hold or sell will ultimately determine the success of their season, so I suspect they'll be pushing for a near record fee.

Barca doesn't want to wait until next summer, there will be a lot more competition for his signature a year from now.

Arkk

If Barca's going to sign him now will be the time to do it, though it will be tough as Dortmund's transfer deadline has passed. If they sell now, two weeks before the opening match day of the Bundesliga and three weeks before the UCL draw it will be next to impossible for them to find an adequate replacement. Given the fact that they're also breaking in a new manager, the decision to hold or sell will ultimately determine the success of their season, so I suspect they'll be pushing for a near record fee.

Barca doesn't want to wait until next summer, there will be a lot more competition for his signature a year from now.

Totally agree. what pisses me off most is our board had a good indication Neymar was leaving behind the scenes yet here we are less than a month away from the window closing scrambling to buy players :lol:

Yannik

A pretty accurate depiction of his strengths and weaknesses I thought. RW is his best position and I doubt how much of an impact he will have on the LW if he were signed to replace Neymar. And he won't be needing to do those crosses that he often does at BVB from the byline since we just don't utilize them.

It is really nice to see Goetze returning. How did he do by the way?

Ahh sorry, I don't know. I'm in my holidays and I haven't really been keeping up with anyones preseason, but from what I can get here every BuLi team played shit anyway. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ahh sorry, I don't know. I'm in my holidays and I haven't really been keeping up with anyones preseason, but from what I can get here every BuLi team played shit anyway. :lol:

It didn't occur to me until today that 96 is back to 1.Buli, so congrats! :p

BBZ8800

El Mundo Deportivo says that we are trying to sign Coutinho and Dembele.
Sport, on the other hand says, that a sporting director wants Dembele, but the board wants a more fancy name (Dybala) :facepalm:
If true, Barto is really a moron.

They wanted Neymar, because he is a fancy name, and he brought almost nothing in return on field.

Anyway, let's hope that Robert will have a final word and that we will buy Dembele and not Dybala.

Also, Sport mentions that there are some doubts regarding Dembele because he is not scoring too many goals.

Arkk

Sport, on the other hand says, that a sporting director wants Dembele, but the board wants a more fancy name (Dybala) :facepalm:

They wanted Neymar, because he is a fancy name, and he brought almost nothing in return on field.

Anyway, let's hope that Robert will have a final word and that we will buy Dembele and not Dybala.

Also, Sport mentions that there are some doubts regarding Dembele because he is not scoring too many goals.

Dybala at LW :facepalm:

Barto is already a huge moron, enough of the fuckery please :bartomeu: if they want a 'fancy, statement' name they should just buy Mbappe that will turn some heads

apparently Dortmund rejected a bid from Arsenal

Last edited:

springfield

Dybala at LW :facepalm:

Barto is already a huge moron, enough of the fuckery please :bartomeu: if they want a 'fancy, statement' name they should just buy Mbappe that will turn some heads

apparently Dortmund rejected a bid from Arsenal

With fancy they mean ofcourse for marketing purposes, Mbappe isn't fancy in that way.

BBZ8800

With fancy they mean ofcourse for marketing purposes, Mbappe isn't fancy in that way.

tbh I wouldn't say Dybala is big for marketing yet, i could be wrong though

I think the meaning of "fancy" was something like "to calm down fans (since we lost Neymar) and to buy whichever player fans want".
And as mentioned before, either casual Barca's fans are pretty retarded (since majority of them voted for Dybala to be signed) or that poll on Mundo Deportivo is rigged.

Basically, Barto is a kind of president who is not listening to sporting directors and sporting opinions.
He just wants to do what "casual people from the street" want, to make them happy and to buy their votes.

I guess that for a casual Barca fan, Neymar is a top3 player in the world (lol) and Dybala is the next Messi/Neymar.
No wonder that Real is winning a CL after a CL, when we are having that kind of a president, who listens to casual football/youtube lovers.

We are dead if we buy fcking Dybala.

behindbrowneyes

I think the meaning of "fancy" was something like "to calm down fans (since we lost Neymar) and to buy whichever player fans want".
And as mentioned before, either casual Barca's fans are pretty retarded (since majority of them voted for Dybala to be signed) or that poll on Mundo Deportivo is rigged.

Basically, Barto is a kind of president who is not listening to sporting directors and sporting opinions.
He just wants to do what "casual people from the street" want, to make them happy and to buy their votes.

I guess that for a casual Barca fan, Neymar is a top3 player in the world (lol) and Dybala is the next Messi/Neymar.
No wonder that Real is winning a CL after a CL, when we are having that kind of a president, who listens to casual football/youtube lovers.

Yeah, it was the same with Bellerín IIRC. Bellerín was the board's favourite while Robert preferred Semedo. Bellerín also won those pseudo MD or Sport polls.

Dybala as Neymar replacement would be a joke.

Zuti

:rolleyes: on the bolded part.
I don´t think that Dybala is a fancy and shiny name, at least not yet. Agree that it would be more then stupid to sign him as Neymar replacement tho. Dembele should be first and priority option.

springfield

Barto signs who the fans want? Name me the players he signed because of the fans.

denn

Dybala is 23 already, and his last season he scored 19 goals and had 9 assists. In Serie A with domination of Juve you expect more. And he's not winger at all. Even Juve fans are saying he's not worth 100M.

So, fuck him. Bring Dembele here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans