11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Given the inflation in football transfer market, 100M is probably a fair price, but of course we should try to go lower. So yeah, I'm also for 80M if possible.

xXKonan

[tw]893105720622764032[/tw]

Says Dembele is the main objective and contacts already have been made. He would cost around 90 Million euros.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah right now I don't care how much our targets cost. Just get them somehow. After having a shit season and losing the second best player for this season is so bad. If that really happens I hope the current board get the full blame.

jairzinho

[tw]893105720622764032[/tw]

Says Dembele is the main objective and contacts already have been made. He would cost around 90 Million euros.

Good. Let's proceed then. 90-95 mil is fair. Still leaves us with enough to land another world class player or even two if we get rid of some of the deadwood.

:tito:

90 million is not that bad, I would not care if he cost us 120M. we need him here
:lol: as if Dortmund r willing to sell Dembele. I say Dortmund r going to refuse to negotiate with Barca. He is not for sale. Maybe a fantasy sum of 150m+ could change things, but I doubt it and to think u can get him for around 100m is laughable.

I m sure Dembele will stay at Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans