11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim4

To be honest, only good thing in whole 90 minutes was the free kick at the end, and even that was more on Lenglet. His shooting ended in ball going to space, his passes ended in losing the ball, his dribbling ultimately ended in losing the ball... No hate, just being realistic. Would really like to see how many balls he lost. Sadly, I am starting to agree with BBZ about his IQ.

Troll !

Maxim4

To be honest, only good thing in whole 90 minutes was the free kick at the end, and even that was more on Lenglet. His shooting ended in ball going to space, his passes ended in losing the ball, his dribbling ultimately ended in losing the ball... No hate, just being realistic. Would really like to see how many balls he lost. Sadly, I am starting to agree with BBZ about his IQ.

:troll:

FCB1987

Banned
It's funny how [MENTION=22421]Maxim4[/MENTION] was having a go at Malcom for losing possession too much and being too individualistic, yet Dembele does exactly the same but he still acts like his 24/7 PR manager on here.

Gnidrologist

He's a 10 year old Dembele groupie with a down syndrome. Don't think he ever made a post that wasn't him sucking his dick and dissing whomever is his competition.

Messigician

Barcelona players need to understand the concept of space and time.

Dembele has the legs of a hare but the brain of a 300 year old tortoise his decision making is atrocious.

If he cannot even perform against pub sides on a consistent basis he has no business starting for us and should be the most expensive impact sub of all time until we decide to sell.

I can see it in his eyes all he's thinking about is going home to eat Mcdonalds. He's not busy anayksiin

Analyzing passing lanes and opening up a tiki taka triangle.

He is the French Walcott that simple. At least Malcom didn't cost 100m more than him his football IQ is laughable

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His freekick crosses were good. Nice pace and curve on the ball. Should be an option along Rakitic, Coutinho and Messi for crosses from free kicks.

PhilS

I don't know, what can the team do with this guy? He is both terrible and fantastic. Maybe give him his own full-time coach, who can tutor him to cut down on his incredible on-field errors, and nursemaid him all the time off the pitch.

At this stage, I don't think I would play him except in games that do not count (like yesterday), or as a sub in games that no screwups can lose, or as a desperate late-game subs when real brilliance is required.

BossMan

Klopp, attentive to Dembélé
Liverpool coach already wanted him before the French signed for Barça

MIGUEL RICO

The big ones, for what can happen, they live with their eyes open so as not to lose sight of any of the things that may happen in the market. And as in the Barça has been speculated on with the possible exit of Dembélé , in Liverpool they have reacted. Jürgen Klopp already wanted him before the Frenchman came to Barça and will move again if he sees an option to sign him.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...2669402705/barca-dembele-klopp-liverpool.html

FCB1987

Banned
I'd sell for anything over 100m.

I probably would as well but I do think there's a 15-20% chance that Dembele could become a 200M/BDO level player.

Ideally, I would like to see him get a run of games under a new coach/system, but selling might be the right choice if we have to make the decision now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans