11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can't judge him against Leonesa. Kid was mostly good when he played and he did that out of his position. Valverde is not the type to get the best out of him anyway.

henias

Can't judge him against Leonesa. Kid was mostly good when he played and he did that out of his position. Valverde is not the type to get the best out of him anyway.

Not sure why he keeps playing on the left tbh, even without Messi or Suarez. But he is still able to churn out assists which is still good. I just have an overall feeling he was better on the right last season. I'd rather he go on loan, doubt EV would ever play him. At most 5-10 mins every game.

Givenchy

It will be difficult to get De Jong and Arthur would have enough time woithout pressure to develop :barcascarf:

Arthur can already handle the pressure, hes pretty much nailed on first 11 already id say.

De Jong will be a Barca player, the kid is a huge fan and our interest was relentless last summer

xXKonan

Not really keen on the Italian anymore.

I mean he would fit us like a glove but I feel it isn't worth the trouble now that we have someone like Arthur in the squad. It's kinda the same deal with the likes of Marquinhos, we have the likes of Umtiti and Lenglet now and there's no point in us chasing him again.

Trafalgar

Sell Dembele for 100M and buy another overpriced winger for 150-200M (We're not even sure he'll be better than Dembouz)

Some members in this forum are GENIUSES

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sell Dembele for 100M and buy another overpriced winger for 150-200M (We're not even sure he'll be better than Dembouz)

Some members in this forum are GENIUSES

The only suggestion I've seen is Hazard and well, he's a much better player and Dembele might never even reach his level.

If Barcelona and Messi in particular are in a win-now modus with extra attention on the CL then it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Joan

The only suggestion I've seen is Hazard and well, he's a much better player and Dembele might never even reach his level.

If Barcelona and Messi in particular are in a win-now modus with extra attention on the CL then it wouldn't be a bad idea.
Can't name a winger who'd suit us better than Hazard. And he could very well be affordable with his contract running out soon. But doubt we'd sell unless someone offers 100+ mil.

henias

The thing is why would we need Hazard if we already have Coutinho as a LW? And you know both Messi and Suarez wont be benched, so not sure how would that work out either.

Hazard is good but will never fit with the players we have now. Either give Malcom a shot or try to develop Dembele as well. Us buying another winger who will just sit on the bench is never gonna work out either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans