11 - Raphinha

Devils

This cat really out here throwing tantrums when getting subbed acting like he's prime Arjen Robben or Di Maria.

feggydinho

@mariagarridos
: "Raphinha's behaviour is getting annoying. I don't know if he thinks he's Neymar, but it seems to me that he's playing too much for what he's giving... And he complains, that's the worst thing."

Board do you listen?
The tantrums are really annoying, and he should know better cause it's not the first time plus he was subbed out at the 87th minute (he may just end up making life difficult for himself).

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
TBH, he is our second best winger and was our best player today, despite being bang average.

Would sell him, if the alternatives weren't Fati and Ferret.
These two also need to fuck off. Man it's frustrating how much we suck at transfers and buying players that suit us - we destroyed our club with one disastrous transfers after another the last 10 years.

Porque

His tantrums reflect that he is feeling a favourtism in the selections/substitutions.

It's immature for sure, and he shouldn't be doing it. But there is causation.

iniestaGOAT

serghei

Substitution was dumb as he was the only forward that got close to scoring in this game. But he should learn to control himself.

delancey

I reckon Oscar planned the substitution. 🤣👍

GOAT assistant. Glad our club rewards merit and does not just hire family members. 👀

Iniesta Ultra

Wrote it in the match thread as well:

Drops shitshow after shitshow, and then has the audacity to be angry when subbed.

Not good enough to even lace Dembele's shoes, let alone start for Barca
Pack him all the way back to EPL for even 30-40m

Donkey's so stupid has no self awareness.

feggydinho

I reckon Oscar planned the substitution. 🤣👍

GOAT assistant. Glad our club rewards merit and does not just hire family members. 👀
Raphinha has no business acting that way, whether the sub was made in the 60th or 87th minute. I don't like seeing that behavior from the likes of Ronaldo, and Mbappe, and then Raphinha displays it twice now. He probably thinks he's as good as Neymar, Man really lacks self-awareness

iniestaGOAT

In one of the training sessions as well Raphinha was working very hard and kicked some of his teammates. Xavi warned him that he wants to see such intensity in matches and the player got angry.

Looks like we signed a mad man LOL

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The way he plays, he thinks he's more talented than he really is. Was wrong about him big time when he was at Leeds.

If I were Brazilian, I would be embarrassed that this guy is Brazil's starting right winger.

Home of Barca Fans