11 - Raphinha

jamrock

Olmo on a free is an opportunity we should take because it is value - even if he isn't the best out there, the chances of being able to resell him for a good fee is high. Get him in on a short term deal and give him a season in that LM role, if he works great, if he doesn't..

He can perform decently and sell for like 30-40m after a season I'm sure.

For free he's definitely worth getting, but under any other circumstances, the club will never bite.

JamDav1982

Fake news.

Olmo, Christensen and Kessie all 'free transfers' as didnt pay a fee.

All three would be a cost on books due to salary.

Simpletons wont get it but basic stuff.

Jamrock get back here and respond. I demand it.

vuji_31

I like Olmo, he would be much better than Gavidog.

But knowing our management they would put him on the wing to try to dribble like Dembele.

Pedri-Olmo-De Jong > Pedri-Gavi-De Jong any day.

We need this type of player because if Balde is playing high on the left, we need inside forward, and Olmo/Felix/Wirtztype of player,
with great dribbling at tight space, being agile, and able to create and score is must need.

None of these traits Gavi has.

Porque

We back to arguing the terminology of the word free in football?

Fuck me. Even Stevie Wonder could see what it means.

serghei

Free means you don't pay a transfer sum due to player being out of contract usually. Quite simple. All players get paid wages obviously, this is not slave labor :lol:.

That's the meaning of free player in the football world.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
who knows maybe we will get lucky are because Newcastle willing to offer 80m, Chelsea or some other club will offer 90m+, Messi transfer will be almost sorted 😁

jamrock

If Newcastle comes in for him & he's willing to leave, we have to squeeze them for everything they're got, more money than they paid for isak.

At that point I like him & think he'll do even better next season, but you gots to go.

Use that money to get the Brazilian kid, though I have no idea how good is really is or isn't.

JamDav1982

Raphinha was always too much for a back up and was never going to fully fit unless Xavi changed way team played and allowed RW to come narrower.

Was said a year ago they would try to sell him and spend money better elsewhere on team.

Decent player and stats are ok but attack is worse with him in it that a player more suited to being isolated out wide.

If he stays they need to change his role and at least looking to get Canelo or someone in to give options that suit him more.

Birdy

Olmo is a wonderful player for the AM, interior, or 'false winger' position that Gavi plays

My only problem was him being played winger close to the touchline, he is not that

There were rumors that Barca told him to wait until 2024 when his contract is up

Birdy

BREAKING: Chelsea are leading the race to sign Raphinha this summer! Everything indicates that he will return to the Premier League, with Arsenal & Newcastle having also made offers for him. @joaquimpiera []

Thankfully things are kina moving for Raphinia.
He is as good as gone it seems

Porque

Waiting for some English sources before getting excited. You just know the fee will be way below what the Catalan press are currently touting. Already they are polling if we would be happy with selling him for 75m. That's right, we already lost 5m to a fuckin poll.

Home of Barca Fans