11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

I was being pedantic cos of my dislike of him as a player.

His all round game was poor, and he was poor before the world cup (see United forums around that time). He had a good 3 or so months after the World Cup, then he stopped scoring again.

You're talking like he was brilliant all season. Further proof you didn't watch him regularly.

Ah 'heres why I said what I said in that lie'.

Back to the 'I watched more football than you argument'.

Up there with ' the boys on Bluemoon would see you off'.

Sensational.

Maradona37

Ah 'heres why I said what I said in that lie'.

Back to the 'I watched more football than you argument'.

Up there with ' the boys on Bluemoon would see you off'.

Sensational.
I didn't even say that stuff.

Like I say, though, you clearly weren't following him if you don't know his scoring and performances were poor before world cup and by about April. By far his best form came January until April.

But now you have hope he is the new Salah and would be a great signing for Barca. Nice one lad.

Gnidrologist

143db6df-6cbd-4745-ba7e-feaed89e7584_text.gif

JamDav1982

I didn't even say that stuff.

Like I say, though, you clearly weren't following him if you don't know his scoring and performances were poor before world cup and by about April. By far his best form came January until April.

But now you have hope he is the new Salah and would be a great signing for Barca. Nice one lad.

Fake news again.. rambling about Salah.

Bizarre times.

Maradona37

Anyway I am finally oot (or am I? Depends if I am taken in by what you post next).

Have fun with dreaming over Rashy being as good as Mbappe or Vinicius on his day.

Home of Barca Fans