11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

He's talked absolute bollocks and ignored every point.

He has used 'Fans POTY' as an example, even though rashford won that over haaland and de bruyne, and even though casemiro made team of the year over rodri.

He has no response to that.

Plus he thinks Rashford is a 100m player on his dad. he's deluded.

Fake news...

I used Man Utd fans and players awards to counter the claim that people who watch him week in week out would agree he was 'poor' that season.

Then added the PFA to that as part of the fans award.. so a third group who watched and dint think he was 'poor'.

Simple.

jamrock

He's talked absolute bollocks and ignored every point.

He has used 'Fans POTY' as an example, even though rashford won that over haaland and de bruyne, and even though casemiro made team of the year over rodri.

He has no response to that.

Plus he thinks Rashford is a 100m player on his day. He's deluded.

Ajno tends to initially agree with 95% of the things Jamdav says, until you press him a bit, then he comes more rational.

Maradona37

Fake news...

I used Man Utd fans and players awards to counter the claim that people who watch him week in week out would agree he was 'poor'.

Then added the PFA to that as part of the fans award.. so a third group who watched and dint think he was 'poor'.

Simple.
I said he was good, just not as good as you made out. And more about stats than performances (true).

Ultimately those same people voted for him over haaland and de bruyne, and case over rodri.

And you don't seem to understand that fans player of the year is about tribalism and people voting for their own team's players.

JamDav1982

No one watches more football than jamdav, he's has a lot of free time in his hands.

he's either highly successful or he's not that.

From the lad who is never off the forum or going on about FIFA.

Top stuff.

Used to post from gym as well I remember.

Brilliant.

Maradona37

As far as I am aware JamDav is wrong about most football matters, and gets most of his predictions incorrect.

No surprise he still holds hope for Rashy and Man U then

JamDav1982

I said he was good, just not as good as you made out. And more about stats than performances (true).

Ultimately those same people voted for him over haaland and de bruyne, and case over rodri.

And you don't seem to understand that fans player of the year is about tribalism and people voting for their own team's players.

Nope lies.. you said he was poor initially then when reminded of that made up some shite and said he was 'good'.

Ultimately you yourself said why they voted for him...

Maradona37

Nope lies.. you said he was poor initially then when reminded of that made up some shite and said he was 'good'.

Ultimately you yourself said why they voted for him...
I was being pedantic cos of my dislike of him as a player.

His all round game was poor, and he was poor before the world cup (see United forums around that time). He had a good 3 or so months after the World Cup, then he stopped scoring again.

You're talking like he was brilliant all season. Further proof you didn't watch him regularly.

Home of Barca Fans