11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

I never said you did brag about it - I am refuting your claim that I in fact from my perspective claim to watch more than you.

Why change the line of argument?

Nope you literally just lied again about a claim of how much football I watch.

From an earlier claim of having an opinion based on watching more football..

Maradona37

It was a very early win.

Anyway someone here wants me to help them with chores so will have to reply to your inanity later.
Well that is what happened. Was just letting you know in case I disappeared and your delusion led you to think I was running away from the debate.

JamDav1982

Just not on the side you think.

You've repeating the same stuff over again, deflected everywhere, and evaded questions.

truly bad level stuff from you.

Good you think that but...

Anyway someone here wants me to help them with chores so will have to reply to your inanity later.

Maradona37

Nope you literally just lied again about a claim of how much football I watch.

From an earlier claim of having an opinion based on watching more football..
You keep saying I brag about watching more football than you in general because I said I watched more than you of Man U in 22-23.

That's not the same thing.

Then I say 'fair enough, maybe you watch more than me generally, never disputed that' and you twist it as if I am saying you boast about watching more than me.

Fuck sake, you are intolerable. Take everything as a personal attack.

Maradona37

Aye being called to do chores is def better than that.

No doubt.

Top hoose cleaner on Bluemoon 2024 award is a shoe in!
Some people do have lives away from the internet.

No doubt if I said I was going for a run you'd have said I am in line for winning the marathon at the next Olympics. That's the type of lad you are with the little smarmy comments.

JamDav1982

Some people do have lives away from the internet.

No doubt if I said I was going for a run you'd have said I am in line for winning the marathon at the next Olympics. That's the type of lad you are with the little smarmy comments.

Aye chores are some life!

Exciting!

Maradona37

Funniest user on the forum 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 (along with great ball knowledge)
He's talked absolute bollocks and ignored every point.

He has used 'Fans POTY' as an example, even though rashford won that over haaland and de bruyne, and even though casemiro made team of the year over rodri.

He has no response to that.

Plus he thinks Rashford is a 100m player on his day. He's deluded.

Home of Barca Fans