13 - Iñaki Peña

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Who's our GK coach? Why are we so shit in this part of the game?

Wouldn't be surprised if Wojak becomes shit aswell, because of the coaching he is gets.

If they were really going to green-light Wojak just after his registration, a player who stopped playing and probably stopped taking care of himself since he retired almost 3 months ago, that player shouldn't ever be fit enough in this short of time.

I have some serious doubts about our GK coach and staff.

Last edited:

Porque

Eder Aller flapped at a cross too for the B team, leading to an equaliser yesterday.

Not saying the problem is in the training, but whens the last time someone came through the ranks who knew how to command his area?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The club just gambled that MATS won't get injured in the current financial situation. They know Pena is shit.

Hope Flick is flexible enough to start Szczesny against Sevilla, I'm sure he would be better than Pena even if he won't be in his optimal form yet.
Exactly, that's why we were on the phone with Tek the same evening Stegen got injured :lol:
I think Tek will play already against Sevilla and than probably the rest of the matches until Stegen is back. Pena isn't good enough to even be third keeper...

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Who's our GK couch? Why are we so shit in this part of the game?

Wouldn't be surprised if Wojak becomes shit aswell, because of the coaching he is gets.

If they were really going to green-light Wojak just after his registration, a player who stopped playing and probably stopped taking care of himself since he retired almost 3 months ago, that player shouldn't ever be fit enough in this short of time.

I have some serious doubts about our GK coach and staff.

Can't remember the name but we paid quite a lot of money for him from IKEA.

Home of Barca Fans