14 - Javier Mascherano

desoe

I actually think that the you-know-who(he-who-cannot-be-named) is already ours, so betta concentrate on the other transfer and player activities in our team. Like yeah - who will replace Keita :D

The powerful JDS, I say. He'll be bring the hussle and the engine, which Seydou will leave behind. That's why I see him as his direct replacement :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I actually think that the you-know-who(he-who-cannot-be-named) is already ours, so betta concentrate on the other transfer and player activities in our team. Like yeah - who will replace Keita :D

Let you-know-who(he-who-cannot-be-named) win some silverware with his curretn club before dreaming about the best club in the world :D

The powerful JDS, I say. He'll be bring the hussle and the engine, which Seydou will leave behind. That's why I see him as his direct replacement :D

I don't know about that man, JDS doesn't seem to be that hurry-burry kinda guy to become a good box to box player. All he got resembling to that role is a powerful shot and nothing else IMO. Also his distribution skills are really good & we'd probably better develop him to fill the shoes of Xavi instead of Keita!!

Home of Barca Fans