14 - Javier Mascherano

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
absolutely magnificent today. showed exactly why he's the best DM in the world.

rubin's only meaningful attack when he was on was down to valdés shanking a GK.

we were always gonna open up a bit in taking one of the pivots off, but I reckon had busquets or puyol gone off, we'd have been better equipped to cope with their late counter-attacks.

Trequartista

The good
great match,did nothing wrong but its just the Busquetes-Mascherano together failed and we can have a far better combinations in midfield rather than putting Busquetes and badger together,now we have the best 2 DMFs in the world,what to do?

nebeer

Love is All
absolutely magnificent today. showed exactly why he's the best DM in the world.

rubin's only meaningful attack when he was on was down to valdés shanking a GK.

we were always gonna open up a bit in taking one of the pivots off, but I reckon had busquets or puyol gone off, we'd have been better equipped to cope with their late counter-attacks.

Some of Masch's tackles were simply awesome. He simply sweeped the ball away from the opposition's legs.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
2010-10-02_ENTRENO_17.JPG

His calves are GIGANTIC compared to Keite and Thiago.

Just wow.

Barcafan 2304

Lol, he is a little pitbull type of a player. Its been a slow start where he has had to work his way in but i think he will be invaluable, particularly in big games such as El Clasico and later in the CL where we may face the likes of Inter or Chelsea

Tomchin

Lol, he is a little pitbull type of a player. Its been a slow start where he has had to work his way in but i think he will be invaluable, particularly in big games such as El Clasico and later in the CL where we may face the likes of Inter or Chelsea
He's only been playing with us for 2 weeks though. I'm hopeful that he'll see a lot more game-time after the next international break.

Barcafan 2304

He's only been playing with us for 2 weeks though. I'm hopeful that he'll see a lot more game-time after the next international break.

Dont get me wrong, aint criticising him. Always was going to take a while for him settle. Just thinking it will be later in the season when the crunch games come that we will see the best of him

Home of Barca Fans