14 - Javier Mascherano

nebeer

Love is All
This guy is the king of sliding tackles. And he has nice distribution and through passes as well. Also played good long balls.

Last edited:

Rohit

The guys the best ball winner in the world an his distribution is very under rated take that from a guy thats watched him for years, though his distribution was always downplayed becuase he played with alonso. Him and an alonso were the best midfield pair there could be especially for europe.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I liked how he looked tonight...even in limited action...I feel more & more confident that in no time, he will be a key contributor...Personally, he would've provided the right addition to the XI right from the first whistle...Then perhaps that 1st half would've looked better than it did

nebeer

Love is All
I think I would have started Mascherano for the Valencia game. In the first half Valencia had more possession than us, and we were not really allowed to play our usual pass and move game. Mash would have calmed the midfield down and win us more possession.

gingerless

I agree he needs more starts. Also I'm sorry for the ear bleeding you'll get from the chorus bit of that song.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans