14 - Javier Mascherano

sukhy

He'll play in the big games, the likes of Madrizz away and tough Champions League games, him, Busquets and Xavi in midfield with Iniesta, Messi and Villa up front

AURELIUS

Give him some time to settle. He took time to settle at Corinthians and Liverpool but when he did.

Only now are Liverpool fans realizing how much he protected their defence. And as when he started out at River as a centreback initially (but deemed too small to progress in that role) he can if required sweep up the pitch and be more of a playmaker (ie Copa America 2007 and Basile's 3 central midfielders) though of course he won't be required too now.

Tomchin

I wish Pep finds a way to make him and Busquets play together...
If Xavi is missing some games (which looks more and more likely, due to his tendinitis), we'll often see them play together: Mascherano at DM and Busquets on the Xavi-spot.

I suppose he'll get the start tonight against Copenhagen. Really look forward to see him play again, such a top top player.

Rohit

Give him some time to settle. He took time to settle at Corinthians and Liverpool but when he did.

Only now are Liverpool fans realizing how much he protected their defence. And as when he started out at River as a centreback initially (but deemed too small to progress in that role) he can if required sweep up the pitch and be more of a playmaker (ie Copa America 2007 and Basile's 3 central midfielders) though of course he won't be required too now.

Not only now we have always known which is why it was such a big loss that and carragher is just so shit

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I thought he had a good game tonight, certainly his best Barca match by far. Got challenges in all the way through and his passing was accurate. Definitely starting to settle in to Barca now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really liked his longball accuracy...Did a great job of widening the pitch at times when Barca was reverting to their midfield clustering

Trequartista

The good
Superb game,Javier is even improving himself,his long balls are now great,he ran the show(the last thing I expected from him),a baraign for sure,great to see him playing well in 4-4-2 formation also

Home of Barca Fans