14 - Javier Mascherano

W

woobie

Definitely overanalyzing, especially since the training notes on the club website mentioned he was ill with fever on monday. I think he was pulled cos he was sick, nothing more.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Where was he today? I don't want to see no featherweight Afellay hopping around showing off with his first three minutes when it is 1-1 in a bloody boiling Bilbao?

Once we were ahead, I wanted to see mascherano killing everyone with an A, O or I in his name while donned in red and white on that pitch.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Then he had to puke all over the opponent!

No, is he really that ill?

Anyway, I missed him today and I rather see a sick Mascherano at that point in the game than one of our delicate short ones. At least Bojan wasn't sent in.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
then he had to puke all over the opponent!

No, is he really that ill?

Anyway, i missed him today and i rather see a sick mascherano at that point in the game than one of our delicate short ones. At least bojan wasn't sent in.
he should puke all over the referee that will make my week!!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
good lord some terrible passing by him but he was a noticeable on the pitch with his tackling and sweeping up but really needs to work up on his technical game

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he was a beast today. shut Depor down soooooooooo much.

frankly, if Xavi doesn't play, I wanna see Mascherano on the field. he covers for the loss of control we suffer when Professor X isn't around.

Home of Barca Fans