14 - Javier Mascherano

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
After todays performance, I want him to stay. (hope he keeps it up) You never know what can happen. Busquets injury, pique kietA gets hurt etc etc
Hope he stays, if not, promote Jonathen Dos Santos :)

Birdy

It is clear after tonight s game he should start more.. He is more suited to away games against big sides..
Sergio against arsenal, but mascherano against sevilla away...

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
BOSS game tonight ... the anti-Zlatan ... working harder to improve with every second he earns on the pitch ... I want to see Pep roll out a double-pivot @ the Bernabeu w/ Badger and Anteater behind Messi - Xavi - Iniesta ... I want to see it!!!

Messi__10

I really love his attitude. I remember his first game where he got a yellow card so quickly... But this man has done everything to adapt, and you can see that he is starting to get better each game. I think he will play more games next season, right now he's still adapting, just like Afellay, both will play more next season

Richard.H

I really love his attitude. I remember his first game where he got a yellow card so quickly... But this man has done everything to adapt, and you can see that he is starting to get better each game. I think he will play more games next season, right now he's still adapting, just like Afellay, both will play more next season

The man really is working very hard to get more minutes. I really appreciate him for this and I just hope Pep sees this and can give him more minutes. I mean , it'll give huge benefits, in the sense that more players would be rested and fitness wouldn't be an issue.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The man really is working very hard to get more minutes. I really appreciate him for this and I just hope Pep sees this and can give him more minutes. I mean , it'll give huge benefits, in the sense that more players would be rested and fitness wouldn't be an issue. We can slowly ease Busi into dictator's role

the missing part is now not missing

B

Branflakes

Mascherano as DM and Biscuits as CB along with Puyol for the Arsenal match.

Home of Barca Fans