14 - Javier Mascherano

S

Snyde

Yes but in ROTATION it would work excellent. Yaya rotates with Masch+Yaya rotates with Iniesta+Iniesta rotates with Henry.
We have 60+ games to play next season plus world cup after it plus ACN in the middle. We need atleast 7 world class players for our 6 starting positions in front and midfield.

R

Ramone Starfucker

Cant see what people see in Masch he is a good player but other than a blocker he offers very little else he cant slot into anyother role he is just a blocker . I like players who can slot in at full back or can at least shoot .

Average player.

I wish Barcelona had the same opinion of Mascherano,as you do.
but sadly its not the case,anyone that knows a little about football,knows that the Argentinian captain is the best in the world at what he does.

R

RafaBenitez

@Red Devil .. he is probably the best player in the world in terms of tackling, getting the ball back and winning possession, that's probably exactley what Barça need because our aim is to try to keep possession as long as possible and get the ball back quickly as soon as we loose it.

The only problem is we already have Yaya and Busquets .. and with only 1 DMF spot seeing Yaya or Masch on the bench at some point will be a waste of talent.

I wish Barcelona had the same opinion of Mascherano,as you do.
but sadly its not the case,anyone that knows a little about football,knows that the Argentinian captain is the best in the world at what he does.

Well that was a fairly typical response from a deluded Red Devil, I suppose he thinks Fletcher, Anderson or Carrick are better :wacko:

Moving on..

How serious are Barca about Mascher? Anything under £40m I'd rather keep him..

btw, brilliant CL final Barca, men against boys :2145960713mundoemot thankyou!:beer2:

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Our midfielders are:

Xavi, Iniesta, Yaya, Hleb, Keita, Busquets and any youth products.

Marquez and Pique also have DM experience and have done well there in the past. As good a player Mascherano is at times in his position i don't think we need him nor would he bring much more to the team imo, infact he could take away the attacking aspect our DM has (not exactly essential in a DM but it's handy at times).

When the ACN comes around Busquets, Marquez and Pique can cover our DM spot.

P.S. We all know Zanetti should be Argentina's Captain!

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Mascherano is not only a blocker but he is also very good in one touch passes, which helps move the ball around quite well. It is easy to forget who is managing Liverpool, a detail freak.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I still think we are just trying to make things more complicated for Madrid rather than actually signing him.

R

Ramone Starfucker

P.S. We all know Zanetti should be Argentina's Captain![/QUOTE] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mascherano puts Zanetti in his pocket, during the Champions league knockout phase..
Sorry make that Cambiasso..Stankovic..Viera..who were all in his pocket.
For BOTH games!

[YOUTUBE]dZyBYDVjS3E[/YOUTUBE]

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yeah Zanetti is finished as a player, but oh man during his peak he was the 2nd best full back I have seen in my lifetime behind Maldini.

zanela

@1:05, 3:27 :lol:
Is tht wht u call having Zanetti in his pocket? Zanetti was Inter's best player in tht game.
Half the time Mascherano was fouling opposition players in tht video.
Mascherano is a nutcase, a red card waiting to happen and if he played in La liga he wud pick up a record no. redcards seein the no. of fouls he gives away in the PL. Please keep him forever, dnt wanna see him anywhere near our club.
Also, Mascherano isnt fit to clean Zanetti's boots. Tht nutcase shud try to learn football and fairplay frm the legend whose last red was 10 fuckin yrs ago. And u post a video to ridicule a legend who is not only a classier footballer but even a better human being tht the nutcase ll ever be. He wont even achieve 1/4th of wht zanetti has in his lifetime. Since hez moved to Europe hez won Fuck all (Thnx to leo, he won an Olympic Gold :lol:) No wonder he wants to bring his ass to Barca. I dnt want him to cme here and defile the club...So, im prayin he remains where he is.
Zanetti in his prime wud own mascherano so badly tht he'd look much uglier thn he looks now...:lol:
The faster Maradona is sacked and tht nutcase is stripped off his captaincy, the faster argentina ll return to winning ways.
Javier Zanetti ll always remain the true captain of Argentina for non-liverpool fans.

United fans talk more sense and have a better understanding of the game thn u lot and im not 1 bit surprised.

JALJM

@1:05, 3:27 :lol:
Is tht wht u call having Zanetti in his pocket? Zanetti was Inter's best player in tht game.
Half the time Mascherano was fouling opposition players in tht video.
Mascherano is a nutcase, a red card waiting to happen and if he played in La liga he wud pick up a record no. redcards seein the no. of fouls he gives away in the PL. Please keep him forever, dnt wanna see him anywhere near our club.
Also, Mascherano isnt fit to clean Zanetti's boots. Tht nutcase shud try to learn football and fairplay frm the legend whose last red was 10 fuckin yrs ago. And u post a video to ridicule a legend who is not only a classier footballer but even a better human being tht the nutcase ll ever be. He wont even achieve 1/4th of wht zanetti has in his lifetime. Since hez moved to Europe hez won Fuck all (Thnx to leo, he won an Olympic Gold :lol:) No wonder he wants to bring his ass to Barca. I dnt want him to cme here and defile the club...So, im prayin he remains where he is.
Zanetti in his prime wud own mascherano so badly tht he'd look much uglier thn he looks now...:lol:
The faster Maradona is sacked and tht nutcase is stripped off his captaincy, the faster argentina ll return to winning ways.
Javier Zanetti ll always remain the true captain of Argentina for non-liverpool fans.

United fans talk more sense and have a better understanding of the game thn u lot and im not 1 bit surprised.

Sorry...I couldn't find a smiley mystified enough to respond to this post.
Do you have an actual reason for hating Mascherano, other than him being a "nut case", and "ugly"?

Home of Barca Fans