14 - Javier Mascherano

elizel

Glad to see him in the squad for Sevilla even though he didn't play. I was worried he'd gotten injured in the CL match.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^ I think Busquets would be a better central defender than a central midfielder, to be honest. He's not agile enough to play in the 'Xavi-role' imo. He's tall enough to play as a center back, his reading of the game is good, and he's a great passer too, so in my opinion he's a lesser version of Piqué there.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^ Surely his best position is defensive midfielder, he's arguably the best DM in the world, but I think he's a better central defender than a central (more offensive) midfielder (in 4-1-2-3 like we play, with a central midfielder I mean one of the players in the '2', so in the Iniesta role or the Xavi role). I hope this clarifies things.

And indeed, Barney Stinson is awesome.

El Guaje

Somehow I wanna see Masch start every game!! Or he should at least start every other game.

He should be starting every game. He proved it against Arsenal and the team Barcelona played against before the Arsenal game.

In all honesty, I think he is much better than Busquets and should be the main DM.

A

Alzeheri94

IMO he was the Man of the Match yesterday. Very good tackles and good passes.

Home of Barca Fans