14 - Javier Mascherano

desoe

He's one yellow card away from suspension now. Mascherano playing with the idea of NOT getting booked will be something interesting to watch in the second leg. If we had a proper LB, maybe we could stick to our usual P-P + Busquets formation, but I guess Pep won't have any other choice than playing him again. I have a feeling he's going to miss the final in London.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Been fantastic.

Having defenders out injured has given him a chance to show what he can do, hopefully he keeps up the good performances.

and we shut the mouth of haters that majority are EPL fans that said he just a benchwarmer, he will never start etc

Jedy

He's one yellow card away from suspension now. Mascherano playing with the idea of NOT getting booked will be something interesting to watch in the second leg. If we had a proper LB, maybe we could stick to our usual P-P + Busquets formation, but I guess Pep won't have any other choice than playing him again. I have a feeling he's going to miss the final in London.

"No player will be one yellow away from suspension at the Camp Nou. If Barça qualify, the only way they can have a player suspended at Wembley is through a sending off. "

Quote Barcahomepage.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He said in a press conference that he would have preferred to play less than Puyol and Abidal getting injured... What a fucking champ!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He said in a press conference that he would have preferred to play less than Puyol and Abidal getting injured... What a fucking champ!

Words of a true champion really... His new role should mean great things for Argentina in the Copa America

Home of Barca Fans