14 - Javier Mascherano

E

estranged

Also regarding the Toure vs Mascherano discussion, Toure was dumb enough to leave a team at it's peak because of money, seriously why the fuck you leave Barca for Man city???? Mascherano on the other hand told Liverpool he won't play again if they don't sell him to Barca, so no surprise if cules prefer Mascherano to Toure :D
'I know the Liverpool supporters were a little bit sad with me after my exit, this is for them as well,' Mascherano said.

Last edited:

jumping_box

Also regarding the Toure vs Mascherano discussion, Toure was dumb enough to leave a team at it's peak because of money, seriously why the fuck you leave Barca for Man city???? Mascherano on the other hand told Liverpool he won't play again if they don't sell him to Barca, so no surprise if cules prefer Mascherano to Toure :D
I think more then money it was Pep's decision (?) to sacrifice Yaya for Busquets. It paid off well as we see the more mature Busquets around.

E

estranged

I think more then money it was Pep's decision (?) to sacrifice Yaya for Busquets. It paid off well as we see the more mature Busquets around.

Mascherano spent more than half of the season on the bench watching Busquets play, but he didn't throw a hissy fit or threaten to leave now did he? He waited and he got his turn and eventually became a regular and played in the Copa and UCL finals. I'm not hating on Toure, but if I was a player genuinely interested in winning trophies and not money I wouldn't even dream of leaving Barca fir Man c.

jumping_box

Mascherano spent more than half of the season on the bench watching Busquets play, but he didn't throw a hissy fit or threaten to leave now did he? He waited and he got his turn and eventually became a regular and played in the Copa and UCL finals. I'm not hating on Toure, but if I was a player genuinely interested in winning trophies and not money I wouldn't even dream of leaving Barca fir Man c.
Actually no one knows the REAL reason behind why Yaya left , everyone was happy having Yaya in team ... he was and is a freaking monster. He also knew that leaving a sextuple squad is lame. Most of the people believe that it was Busquets's future.

So please dont blame Yaya as he was a sore loser here. He played a fantastic role in 2009 sextuple.

Masc is a back up of Busquets in Barcelona and is doing a good job , pairing up in CB whenever required. Can play in midfield as well as in back four ... clear tackler and a good destroyer , quality player to have in squad.

Jordi

Don't know why everything hast to be black and white. There's a player mostly sitting on the bench on his current team (while being one of the most talented players in his position) with the possibility of moving along being a key player, get double the wages and be able to play together with his brother.

I loved The Yaya, magnificient player, but i totally understand his decision and i understand the decision of Pep opting for Busquets instead of him.

Don't know why there is such a turmoil around his leaving, it was clearly a win - win situation for all parties and i can just wish him the best for his future.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
:hbd:
Turns 27 today.
Seriously magnificient player. certainly one of the key players for us this season and hopefully for many more seasons.

M

mitkoa7x

Happy birthday! I'm really glad ur playing for the best team in the world!

Home of Barca Fans