14 - Javier Mascherano

nebeer

Love is All
Please vote for your preferred Javier Mascherano smiley:

mascheranoq.png

bryangld27

Masch is a beast! I reckon if Puyi won't be back for a while, he should definitely be CB with Pique. I love how Pep converted him to CB so we can use Biscuits at the same time! :party1:

Theconomist

I want Masch back in midfield. Last season right before his switch to the back he showed what he is made of this guy is a BOMB. Especially if we play 3-4-3 more often.
An ideal set up would be Busquests-Puyol-Pique
Mascherano
Xavi Iniesta
Fabregas
MVP
Masch= no player goes through

karthik

I think Mascherano is more comfortable as a center back than a holding midfielder with us mainly because he has more time to bring the ball out of the defence and mainly lesser pressure at times from the opponent too. Brilliant player and his passing range is very wide and fantastic.

Theconomist

Mascherano is ahead of Busquests in my oppinion in that holding midfielder spot.At the very least rotation should be implemented.
If Puyol comes back it would be very sad to see Mascherano playing every 5 games like the rest of our subs.

veryfatchocobo

Mascherano is way ahead of Busquets and possibly the world in terms of reading the game and tackling as a DM. However, we need a dm that can also act as a pivot to change the direction of play, and Mascherano does not give us that option as well as Busquets. In fact, I think Busquets is one of the best as that type of midfielder. When Mascherano plays DM for us, our midfield does not move the way it does when Busquets is on the field. So, it's kinda a double-edged sword to start both.

W

Worms

Mascherano is ahead of Busquests in my oppinion in that holding midfielder spot.At the very least rotation should be implemented.
If Puyol comes back it would be very sad to see Mascherano playing every 5 games like the rest of our subs.

:lol:

W

Worms

Mascherano is way ahead of Busquets and possibly the world in terms of reading the game and tackling as a DM. However, we need a dm that can also act as a pivot to change the direction of play, and Mascherano does not give us that option as well as Busquets. In fact, I think Busquets is one of the best as that type of midfielder. When Mascherano plays DM for us, our midfield does not move the way it does when Busquets is on the field. So, it's kinda a double-edged sword to start both.

Cambiasso is the best at this,although he's not strictly a DM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bBNF13tzw

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Cucho ain't the best at shit, he's an all-rounder, that's his thang. him and Zanetti were out-of-this-world-bananas against us in 2010, though.

Caramel

http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/movie1-11c732b125.swf

E

estranged

Cambiasso is a box to box midfielder, and one of the worlds finest if you ask me. the fucker is everywhere on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans