14 - Javier Mascherano

LaMessiah

Masch is a great pro and I'm glad he's at Barca. He's smarter them most people give him credit for. Pep's tactics made the whole back line look bad against Valencia-still did well given the circumstances.
indeed.. he is no right back. he needs to be in the middle where he can read what's going on better and cut off those runs/passes

E

estranged

Oh yea, everyone forgot about that. Ma if that went in, how epic would that have been.

M

mitkoa7x

I hope he lets Falcao go home soon, he needs to prepare for the next game.

xsever

Very solid performance by Masch playing as CB! His passing is also improving a lot and becoming more and more accurate.

Good Game Badger!

Barcilliant

90/91 passes made, I believe Xavi-esque. Is really begining to grow in this Barca team. I love his solid, no frills attitude. Played great, had Falcao in his pocket. Never sulks and gets on with the game-puts in 100% every game. I was very supportive when he joined us and I'm glad he's silencing alot of those doubters now. Javier Mascherano, you sir-are a champion!!!

Barcafan 2304

Brilliant,utterly brilliant. This guy needs his own fan club and i´ll take an interview now for head cheerleader. I do look good in a skirt and waving pom-poms

Home of Barca Fans