14 - Javier Mascherano

W

Worms

Cucho ain't the best at shit, he's an all-rounder, that's his thang. him and Zanetti were out-of-this-world-bananas against us in 2010, though.

He's the best at reading the game in terms of cutting off passing angles and knowing when to tackle and when to cover.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Mascherano is ahead of Busquests in my oppinion in that holding midfielder spot.
tumblr_lhge0gP0od1qcy1poo1_r1_500.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
tackling has always the best in his armory... he needs to up his positioning and reading of the game to be a great CB. For now he's a good stand in CB for me

Theconomist

Badger is the best DM in the world.
Maybe he isn't the type of fluid DM Barcelona need day in day out but stick him behind Xavi and Iniesta in the upcoming Classico and laugh at Ozil,Benz and Maria

Theconomist

Mascherano at West Ham and Liverpool is proof enough of his quality.
His time at Barcelona he was never really used as a typical DM for any extended period of time.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
One thing that you can't take away from him is that he always gives 100% on the pitch, even if things are not going his way...

Barcilliant

Masch is a great pro and I'm glad he's at Barca. He's smarter them most people give him credit for. Pep's tactics made the whole back line look bad against Valencia-still did well given the circumstances.

Home of Barca Fans