14 - Javier Mascherano

elvisng1005

he is extremly awesome, the man of the match. He is great defender, but i wanna see him into both roles, defender and defensive midfilder, too. After a long time plays as defender, he lost the feeling to be a defensive midfielder. I hope one day, Pep will put him into the midfield again. Maybe, he is one of the best sweeper in the world from Frank Beckenbauer.

abual3bed1

he is extremly awesome, the man of the match. He is great defender, but i wanna see him into both roles, defender and defensive midfilder, too. After a long time plays as defender, he lost the feeling to be a defensive midfielder. I hope one day, Pep will put him into the midfield again. Maybe, he is one of the best sweeper in the world from Frank Beckenbauer.

he palyed in DM against Osasuna .. and he was all over the place with much misplaced passes and bad positioning .. he lost it as DM ..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He would be good at DM at any other team but Barca... Here the DM is key in ball distribution, our DM is as important defensively as he is offensively, something that doesn't happen much in other clubs.. That's why he has thrived as a CB for us, his main duty is to get the ball back (like a mad dog) and then our midfield takes care from then...

This guy has been a blessing for this team, not only in football aspect, but his personality matches us so well, he never says the wrong thing... Brilliant signing...

elvisng1005

he had played DM for us in last season, he was good in that role in some games like in the 16 team round in Champions League vs Arsenal, tiki-taka needs time to intergrate, the big deal is he lost the playing feeling as DM after a long time playing as defender. I think if Pep puts him in the mildfield again, he will get the playing feeling as DM again, but he is extremly good as a defender. He is really a blessing for us in this season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I feel bad I didn't mention this sooner but his longballs against Granada were phenomenal and have been really missing from the center of defense...He was fantastic...Calm, confident and assured going forward when it was needed

He's really been our best defender this season, apart from Abidal

E

estranged

Yea his passing has improved tremendously since he joined, his long balls from the back are awesome, reminds me of Pique's long passes.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I feel bad I didn't mention this sooner but his longballs against Granada were phenomenal and have been really missing from the center of defense...He was fantastic...Calm, confident and assured going forward when it was needed

He's really been our best defender this season, apart from Abidal

they've always been great. remember how he picked Cesc out in the Spanish Super Copa with his excellent long ball for the third goal. it was fantastic. that vision, decision making,precision. Monster Masch has been a gem for us.

Kerrybai

When he came to Barcelona I didnt see how he would adapt, but the guy has been invaluable for us this season. Whoever suggested we buy this guy is a genius.

Home of Barca Fans