14 - Javier Mascherano

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a fucking moron. Hudson said that what Pique said to the ref was just peanuts compared to what Masche said. He's going to be suspended for quite some time, including the Clasico.

Horatio

You're welcome
He heard Masche scream it.

I am calling bull. Mascherano wasn't even screaming. He walked past the ref with his head low and probably said something but it shouldn't have been audible to Hudson.

Edit: I am sorry. I think it wasn't said in the moment he walked passed him. Could have happened a little before because it seems the referee was already on his way to give Mascherano red.

F

Flavia

Except it's for unsporting behaviour? Pique's was a red also, and he missed 4 games.

Do you really think Pique's punishment was fair? rm players do much worse things and nothing happens. It will be the same if Masch gets more than one match ban.

He reportedly said "la concha de tu madre". A pretty common argentinian swear. One that even Pep said to alexis once.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mascherano could be suspended for 4 games (Villanovense, Getafe, Villarreal, Madrid) for insulting linesman #fcblive [via cope]

This is fkin amazing...

Richard.H

You have to be kidding me.... Doesn't stuff like this happen regularly in every professional match? What horrible insults do you have to throw to get a 4 match ban? Insulting the referee's mother?

Home of Barca Fans