14 - Javier Mascherano

Co0ter

Yea it's pretty discouraging how obvious it's become. You'd think RM and the Ref's would be embarrassed to be so clearly corrupt...but that would require them to have some integrity in the first place.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Most of those who criticise Masch didn't watch the game and can comment cooly.
Unfortunately ref did his best to piss Barca players off and what Masch did was really nothing what I would have done had I been there.

They fucking manage to piss Barca in a match vs. Eibar and in a first match after corruption case surfaced. T fucking hate Spain.
Ref deserves to be hanged and had I been there to invade pitch instead of that poor bugger I would have ripped his head off and jammed it in Perez mouth. They are that dirty.

raki

Double standard. This is obvious.

CSL6PUQWIAEo_YH.png

Barcafan 2304

Most of those who criticise Masch didn't watch the game and can comment cooly.
Unfortunately ref did his best to piss Barca players off and what Masch did was really nothing what I would have done had I been there.

They fucking manage to piss Barca in a match vs. Eibar and in a first match after corruption case surfaced. T fucking hate Spain.
Ref deserves to be hanged and had I been there to invade pitch instead of that poor bugger I would have ripped his head off and jammed it in Perez mouth. They are that dirty.

Simeone was right mate, they have no shame

dostoevskij

they have no shame, Madrid linesman egts Pique a red card for protesting, games banned
another madrid linesman gets Mascherano a red card for protesting....

all that days after a linesman practically saying that the referee comitte is fucking with barca and generally Madrid opponents casually via the linesman in some games.

if this is the standard, than Ramos will never ever play 90 minutes in La liga again, but yes he weras a white shirt so what can we do against his constant referee insulting???

Kohe321

Gave me flashbacks to Alba's red card from Lahoz when we played Espanyol last season. Completely lost for words. It's pretty astounding how we keep getting players sent off for "protests" like this.

Darko

What a surprise, another red card for nothing... The spineless board won't do anything but wait until our appeal gets rejected and in a couple of months the same thing will happen again, and again, and again. The funny thing is we will still win the league even with this kind of refereeing going on.

Barcafan 2304

What a surprise, another red card for nothing... The spineless board won't do anything but wait until our appeal gets rejected and in a couple of months the same thing will happen again, and again, and again. The funny thing is we will still win the league even with this kind of refereeing going on.

My fellow socios hang their head in shame. We got a feeble board

raskolnikov

I still blame the players and the board. Players should realize by know how messed up Spain is and refs are out to favour Real. Dont protest, complain, give them any reason for easy cards. Even when facing unfair decisions. Just win games and get by. Meanshile the board should be constantly ripping refs and complain to the media about it to issue a change.
Its the opposite way in both cases.

I always consider winning la liga an amazing accomplishment, considering how we basically start at -10 every season.

Home of Barca Fans