14 - Javier Mascherano

raki

Do you really think Pique's punishment was fair? rm players do much worse things and nothing happens. It will be the same if Masch gets more than one match ban.

He reportedly said "la concha de tu madre". A pretty common argentinian swear. One that even Pep said to alexis once.

That´s an insult. How stupid can players be???
He was 1 feet from the ref...Your mothers cunt...well, how nice to hear that mr Mascherano.

Fuck off Masche. Stupid. Prepare yourselves for 4 matches ban.

serghei

The logic thing to do when constantly facing adverse refereeing is to not give them even more amo to use. And Mascherano did just that. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

F

Flavia

He was 1 feet from the ref...Your mothers cunt...well, how nice to hear that mr Mascherano.

All players should be red carded every match then. That's no reason for a red card.

Richard.H

I'm pretty sure concha de tu madre is a common insult in Argentine culture and not taken very seriously. The refs are aware of this since there are lots of South American players in La Liga.

What I mean by that is that in Argentina people don't take that insult very seriously. In English speaking countries, I'll give a similar example: In Australia, lots of people use the curse word "cunt" very casually even in public. In, the US that word is a very insulting curse word and several magnitudes higher in the insult category than in Australia.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I'm pretty sure concha de tu madre is a common insult in Argentine culture and not taken very seriously. The refs are aware of this since there are lots of South American players in La Liga.

Higuain wasn't red carded for saying the same, while playing for rm

[tw]658366191589851136[/tw]

J

Jamie Cal

Other than the red card, I thought he was very good, even his passing was much better than usual.

Richard.H

Higuain wasn't red carded for saying the same, while playing for rm

[tw]658366191589851136[/tw]

All I can say is that refs are cracking down on us since we've won the Treble. Even Unzue, who is very active on the sidelines but never does anything stupid, got a warning. It's just a bit strange to me.

Barca players, Barca staff need to be careful in matches now. Refs are probably looking for every opportunity to damage the team.

Albo

Only ridiculous thing about this is that you cannot criticize refs, you cannot swear at them and they are manipulable.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]658368879434010628[/tw]

[tw]658369123425107968[/tw]

Yes. We should learn corrupt is beyond belief now. rm players can punch other players, or swings their d*cks to the ref, and nothing happens.

But Barça players can't even swear.

Trickykid

The logic thing to do when constantly facing adverse refereeing is to not give them even more amo to use. And Mascherano did just that. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The logic thing yeah. Thing is, when people find themselves in stressful situations, just like Mascherano did today, logic goes out the window.
Was Masch to blame for the red card? Of course - a seasoned player like him should show better composure. Do I understand the way he reacted? Hell yeah - he's only human after all, and the ref should acknowledge that fact. Shitty Spanish refs with a clear agenda against us doesn't, though.

Galning

What Mascherano did was wrong but there is no consistency in the decisions of the referees which makes this just a joke.

Jordi Alba getting sent off last season for saying "Always me" says it all.

Home of Barca Fans