14 - Javier Mascherano

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
22 millones de euros mas incentivos. 4 temporadas a razon de 5,5 m cada una. Las cifras de la operacion.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
are there any chances of us selling ibra and using that money for Robinho or Mata?

If it were totally upto Pep, I guess we would make a serious move for Mata... like 20 + incentives. If Rosell is the one calling the shots then I'm pretty sure it's going to be Robinho. But there were rumors a while ago that Rosell had already secured the sign of Mata pending Zlatan's move. So once Zlatan's shipped out I'm expecting some kind of deal to be happening between us and Valencia. I believe Jeffren could be included too

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just thinking of all those Cules logging in and seeing Mascherano's ugly face.. :)
Well done Barca, I got a feeling Mascherano will be our next Davids. Very happy with the deal.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just thinking of all those Cules logging in and seeing Mascherano's ugly face.. :)
Well done Barca, I got a feeling Mascherano will be our next Davids. Very happy with the deal.

But I'm really afraid that Masch might put us into a very tough position... His all-out physical approach to the game might be too much for the Spanish refs

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
As I said it would be four seasons, Here comes Official Barcelona statement :

Barcelona: "Javier Mascherano will join Barcelona for the next four seasons."

Richard.H

are there any chances of us selling ibra and using that money for Robinho or Mata?

While many might like the signing of Robinho or Mata, I highly disagree with it. We have enough players that can play out wide. I rather have Barcelona make a bid for a true 9. I would be pleased if we could somehow get Llorente as he would be the perfect replacement for Ibra.

Home of Barca Fans