14 - Javier Mascherano

nebeer

Love is All
Yep that's what I was thinking, but then I wrote it out and there's always someone that's slightly out of position, i.e. Xavi being too far up front, Villa being by himself when he tends to move around rather than strictly stay in the #9 position, and now there's also no room for Bojan or Pedro to become a starter (well, mostly Pedro as I think Bojan still needs another year or two). But yeah, that's still probably the best option if we are to have two starting DMs.

We can easily still play 4-3-3 with Masch and Sergi in the middle, but that would leave no room for Ibra in the starting line up.

-Sergi-Masch--Xavi

Messi-Villa--Iniesta

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
why in gods name would we get mata when we have pedro?????????????

we need a #9 if ibra leaves.

regarding the badger i am pleased with the fee and he will give stiff competition to busquets and can only make busquets a better player and gives us some depth in the mid

XaviMessiGirl

But I'm really afraid that Masch might put us into a very tough position... His all-out physical approach to the game might be too much for the Spanish refs

Javier-Mascherano-001.jpg

Mascherano_22386t.jpg

article-0-00668DE100000578-763_306x423.jpg

liverpool2303AP8_468x329.jpg

Yep, certainly got a feisty one on our hands. :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
teasing us eh? girl?

wouldn't #9 be the number for the eventual "replacement" of Ibra

There hasn't been a player of that profile in our orbit for a long time now... all summer it's been same, we might get Mata provided Zlatan leaves!!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Make him understand what our rivalry is and put him against Mandrils ... would be fun :D

but , There is some sort of indication of what Pep is willing to sign , but it is not yet ready to be delivered or published . Still too shaky

nebeer

Love is All
why in gods name would we get mata when we have pedro?????????????

we need a #9 if ibra leaves.

regarding the badger i am pleased with the fee and he will give stiff competition to busquets and can only make busquets a better player and gives us some depth in the mid

I also think we need a new number 9 if Ibra leaves. Villa is a very mobile player and is not really a traditional center forward. He is at his best when he cuts in from the left flank. And we dont need Mata, because we have Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans