14 - Javier Mascherano

Chainsaw

Killahead
Give it up on your #9 people! Our attack line is way too mobile for that kind of #9 player. Our 3 players change their positions in the matches so doesn't matter who will start at the center. Villa can play in that role. If he's not available Messi and Bojan will. I still hope Zlatan doesn't become a pu.sy and stay put though. Too soon for him to go.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
villa prefers to play central

who cares, we need a physical #9 player like ibra to change our style when neccessary and gives our team more dimentsions, i would rather ibra stay than us losing that extra dimension he will bring

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Give it up on your #9 people! Our attack line is way too mobile for that kind of #9 player. Our 3 players change their positions in the matches so doesn't matter who will start at the center. Villa can play in that role. If he's not available Messi and Bojan will. I still hope Zlatan doesn't become a pu.sy and stay put though. Too soon for him to go.

ugh, you seem to forgotten than chelski almost beat us 2 years ago when we got lucky to beat them to reach the cl final and inter beat us last year becasue we did not have another dimension to our game, maybe ibra is not the dude for barca but another #9 is

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ibra added no dimension and we were left without plan B last season. And his transfer was all about plan B. Tito spoke specifically. "We need someone to cross the ball to." Only little did we know Zlatan is useless in air.
Barca won 2 CLs in space of 3 years without big man upfront and would have probably won the 3rd had it not been for that disastrous transfer. He is out of sync with the team and cloughs up our play.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
who cares, we need a physical #9 player like ibra to change our style when neccessary and gives our team more dimentsions, i would rather ibra stay than us losing that extra dimension he will bring

i used to think the same..but after misunderstanding with pep, he might be better leave..

Home of Barca Fans