15 - Andreas Christensen

El Ilusionista

I hope we are not selling him!!! Wtf is wrong with Laporta and Deco? Let's sell everyone so we can play Ferran and Garcia!

Depends to be honest, I was reading Saudi clubs are interested in him. Any offer above 50M I would sell. We got him on a free so that would be pure profit from FFP point of view. Would need to get a replacement though if he leaves Araujo is out for a long time.

ajnotkeith

Letting him go on a free transfer would be grounds for Laporta's immediate resignation and all of the board members.

That would be absolutely shocking and would confirm beyond any doubt the incompetence of the leadership.

Of course for that reason it won't actually happen as it would be utterly moronic. If we are considering offers, we should require at least 30m before considering bids.

Devils

I actually believe this could have a strong chance of happening.

I think the original plan this summer was to get rid of Frenkie and Aruajo to help generate money for transfers and free up a chunk of salary cap but it's not going to happen with them both having long term injuries.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Damn, we are also unlucky with this injuries.

When we want to sell our players they get 5 months injuries.

Selling Araujo would have been the most braindead of all braindead things the Special Olympics Sporting Department have ever done, and they have a long long list of retarted behaviour. His injury saved us from this ignominy.

God showing He is a cule again.

Loki

This summer I only believe Juanmarti. He was the first one to announce early summer barca and Flick is open to let Gündogan leave. No one else reported this, at least I saw no one else this early. Now everyone and their dog throwing random names around to sell klicks, while Juanmarti remains pretty quiet and so far nothing happens apart from muppets sucking every oneliner on twitter like it is the holy truth.

vuji_31

I doubt we will sign anybody before we register Olmo.

They are throwing names that we will sign like Chiesa and Pubil while we don't have space for already bought players.

Home of Barca Fans