15 - Andreas Christensen

El Barcelona

More Christensen nonsense coming out that we're open to listen to good offers. FFS why him when there're others wo needs to be moved.

Masetro10

If we sell Christensen that must mean we are rolling with Kounde Cubarsi because no way in hell we think Inigo or Garcia need to be out there

JamDav1982

If the tactics of Flick is as at weekend and Balde getting forward then Barca are going to have issues all season with teams hitting Barca out wide and particularly their right/Barca left.

None of Inigo, Christ or Cubarsi suit being dragged out to face up a wide player as much as Valencia managed on Saturday.

Xavi had Balde bombing on but used FDJ to sit deeper when he went and had Gavi running in midfield on left also.

Flick had almost a sole DM who dropped to make a back four at times and pushed Inigo out to LB.

Maybe they change the midfield v the better sides to more of a two but if what it was on Saturday then going to get terrorised out wide with the players Barca have at LCB.

Still prefer a wide player.. Nico like.. taking width on left and Balde more a sitting full back for his pace.

The attacking full back is better on other side with Yamal and then have Araujo/Kounde at RCB with better chance 1v1 when left exposed.

mc_lovin

I wouldn't mind selling Christensen if we had any real depth at CB. He's been good, but hardly spectacular and kind of unreliable. As things stand: heck no.

jamrock

If we gave that kid from Senegal a few chances last season and he showed be could play, then selling Christensen, wouldn't be a terrible idea.

But as things stand now, he's our only CB, that's not weak, slow or a combination of both.

We not winning shit with

Cubarsi
Garcia
Martinez

As our CB.

Last edited:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If someone offered 40m I would snap their hands off with a chainsaw like a scene from Scarface.

There are so many better centre backs you could buy for that sort of money who are younger with higher ceilings and less injury prone.

I mean pop 10m on top and you could've got Yoro. But would I ever trust Special Olympics Sporting Department to use that 40m wisely? Of course not. They would probably go and spend it on Harry Maguire .

Joan

Fully expect Flick to give up on his double pivot formation and Christensen to be our Walmart Busquets once again. If a good offer came in, sure, but no point otherwise.

And doubt anyone's bidding high for him considering his chronic injuries.

M3ls

Will miss the match against Bilbao.

Strange player. As a rule, he does not receive serious injuries, but he often misses matches due to some funny problems - malaise, hemorrhoids, a sore nail, diarrhea, etc.

When he played at Chelsea it was a real meme among the fans.

Porque

He suffers from anxiety attacks. It's usually going through a bout of that so they put the doctor's note in instead.

Home of Barca Fans