15 - Andreas Christensen

JamDav1982

What happens if he returns in middle of October? Get fucked I guess? :lol:

They are probably hoping have Nike deal by then and can be registered or at least getting some sales before August up.

If they dont then it is going to be 33 yr old Inigo and 17 yr old Cubarsi for a while.. assuming Garcia goes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They are probably hoping have Nike deal by then and can be registered or at least getting some sales before August up.

If they dont then it is going to be 33 yr old Inigo and 17 yr old Cubarsi for a while.. assuming Garcia goes.

Can he be registered again mid-season or do they have to wait until January?

JamDav1982

Can he be registered again mid-season or do they have to wait until January?

Believe he can be registered mid season. Cant see any reason couldnt be.

If he cant then this is horrendous and how exposed they are leaving CB for how many AMs?

Looking at probably Inigo, Cubarsi and probably FDJ after that when fit as CBs.

DonAK

Believe he can be registered mid season. Cant see any reason couldnt be.

If he cant then this is horrendous and how exposed they are leaving CB for how many AMs?

Hope so at least.

Will be interesting to see if Christensen's entourage kicks up a fuss about this though if he has to wait until January. Especially if it's true he'll only be out for 1-2 more months and the club somehow cooked up a report suggesting four months.

JamDav1982

Hope so at least.
Will be interesting to see if Christensen's entourage kicks up a fuss about this though. Especially if it's true he'll only be out for 1-2 more months and the club somehow cooked up a report suggesting four months.

Araujos entourage were pissed off.. they probably dont even trust the club when tell them could be resgistered in future either.

JamDav1982

How much cap space do we need to register Christensen and Araujo now?

12m?

Lovely.

Dont think either are technically unregistered or would need to find room for them in January either.

Just if they get an injury for a certain peroid of time Barca can use a % of their salary for FFP and then it is deducted from the following season.

Both should still be registered in January.

DonAK

As I understand it, right now Olmo is only provisionally registered until January using some of the cap space gained with Christensen's "injury" so we'll need to find a way to register him for the rest of the season or ideally his entire contract.

If I have it right both Christensen and Araujo should be registered in January whilst Olmo won't be automatically.

JamDav1982

As I understand it, right now Olmo is only provisionally registered until January using some of the cap space gained with Christensen's "injury" so we'll need to find a way to register him for the rest of the season or ideally his entire contract.

If I have it right both Christensen and Araujo should be registered in January whilst Olmo won't be automatically.

Yeah that would be my understanding also.

31st January Olmo two foots Christensen to put him out for season and get registered.

Porque

Yeah that would be my understanding also.

31st January Olmo two foots Christensen to put him out for season and get registered.

It buys time for this market.

Which is good if the Eric Garcia deal is agreed, which should allow Christensen to come back in.

Winter break when the market closes so maybe the club want coverage until then, and then conclude the sale.

jamrock

He's out for 4 months, wtf.

Might as well sell him come summer, bring back Faye and promote DOM since flick rates him.

Home of Barca Fans