16 - Fermín López

MontenegrinCuler

He got injured on Sept 4, they said he'll be out for approximately 3 weeks. That's approximately till Sept 25, the day we play Getafe. So I guess he'll be ready for Osasuna on Sept 28. Gotta handle Monaco, Villarreal and probably Getafe without him or Olmo. Sucks.

Masetro10

Please drop a string of good matches. Olmo is great but Fermin can be just as good even though he isn't exactly similar. He can be even more dangerous just because I really do think he is a better scorer than Olmo. Flick plays mostly through the middle too.

Andresito

Staff member
Fermín López is doing part of the training session with the group. Frenkie de Jong and Pablo Gavi also continue in that dynamic. Guille Fernández, Toni Fernández and Andrés Cuenca are also training with the first team. @victor_nahe

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fermín López is doing part of the training session with the group. Frenkie de Jong and Pablo Gavi also continue in that dynamic. Guille Fernández, Toni Fernández and Andrés Cuenca are also training with the first team. @victor_nahe
That's cool, but Fermin shouldn't play and unfortunately we won't see the Fernandez's because Torre and/or Victor will be the first subs (maybe Garcia). But who knows, maybe Fermin really is ready or we might see Guille or Toni, would be fun :)

jamrock

His injury was just a rest injury, he can play if needed, probably off the bench.

Then start at the weekend if we want to keep the same system we have now.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Please drop a string of good matches. Olmo is great but Fermin can be just as good even though he isn't exactly similar. He can be even more dangerous just because I really do think he is a better scorer than Olmo. Flick plays mostly through the middle too.
Aight, take a chill-pill. I like Fermin; he has a great attitude, works hard and scores goals - but Olmo so far in the couple if matches he's played has shown he is much more useful for us and Flick's 4-2-3-1. But that doesn't take away anything from Fermin and I hope he'll evolve more and play even better than last season. Healthy competition is good and we need Fermin almost as much as Olmo :)

Home of Barca Fans