16 - Fermín López

Porque

Fermin has no business being in the u21. Logically he should have been in the Spain squad and the superstars of the Euros triumph rested. But of course sponsorship obligations probably require the big names to be called up.

He still gets injured for the main national team mind you.

Happens too often. A change of training system and then injured in training at the national team. You can't really counter it really.

But there should be an option for players to refuse calls for nations League citing rest and recovery. Official qualifiers, no.

Before the added competitiveness of nations League, national teams would test the waters more with call-ups for friendlies. A double edged sword has been created.

BJJ

I hope it's nothing serious. I cannot understand how these players get injured so often.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Great player, many here discounted him last season

I have noticed he's got a bit more ego to him these days so I hope he stays level headed. Have the impression he has been trying to do too much or be too cute at times, hopefully an anomaly but I love what he can bring - especially that cannon for a shot

Horatio

You're welcome
Great player, many here discounted him last season
Don’t remember that.

Think he has improved on the ball and dribbling in recent months. Liked what I saw during his barca cameos. Used to be guy who shows up in dangerous spaces when left unmarked with occasional line-breaking through passes.

Now we might see him beat opponents here and there. Absorb pressure.

Home of Barca Fans