17 - Marc Casadó

Andresito

Staff member
Got to admit I wasn't too sold on him in the beginning other than being a rotational/squad player. I like him a lot and see him as a crucial part as bridge between def/mid and the one who brings balance (not to the force).

After the upcoming week I bet this thread will be filled with "he's the real deal" or "we need a new DM". Will be no inbetween as per usual lol.

serghei

I don't think he is physically weak. I like his phsyicality personally. I see situations though where he lacks the guts to attempt a more risky pass. He plays it generally safe.

That being said, our start of the season was light in terms of schedule.

He is untested defensivelly for sure. Next month or so is gonna be tough, but telling. In regards to many many things.

khaled_a_d

Kimmich never made sense the moment Pedri was dropped deep and Olmo was bought.

He is ideal for Pedri current position, but now we have Pedri, Frenki and Gavi who are all perfect for that position

Joan

After the upcoming week I bet this thread will be filled with "he's the real deal" or "we need a new DM". Will be no inbetween as per usual lol.
But what would an in-between be in this case? He’s either good enough to play against big teams or not. The judgement might change but the next week should be a good indicator.

xXKonan

Don't care much for kimmich anymore. A dream signing years ago but now? Meh.

I'd rather see how our current group pans out at this point in time.

Home of Barca Fans