17 - Marc Casadó

jamrock

One thing about him, is what I had said in the pre season when compared to bernal, is passing his way more progressive.

Bernal tend to be more conservative with his passing, but that's probably because he was younger.

Birdy

I bet Frenkie De Fraud WON't take his place at all this season.
Casado will cement his place in the XI as DM ahead of him

We will get a taste of it in the games vs Bayern and Madrid

Iniesta Ultra

One thing about him, is what I had said in the pre season when compared to bernal, is passing his way more progressive.

Bernal tend to be more conservative with his passing, but that's probably because he was younger.

Cubarsi's similar age and he makes great accurate long range red carpet passes Martinez and Araujo can't make.

TheStig

Don't know why but I always underestimate him. I still see him as some rotational DM/CM while the preformances show that I should be exicted that he could be our long term starter if he continues to play and develop like this.

Andresito

Staff member
We'll have a better picture after Bayern and Madrid. There are so many different aspects that will make or break in those games. Casado being one, other are Raphinha, the high line, Iñigo+Cubarsi, Lewy etc. Will be very interesting.

Dammie10

This guy has a excellent football brain. What i really like about him is that he chooses the best way to pass the ball. For instance, i dont even think he’a great with both feet but when the opponent is closer to his right he plays the ball with his left because it’s the best choice. Also most of his passes are with a message. I remember he once gave the ball to Pedri sideways (and not in his feet) in a certain way that last mentioned knew exactly where his opponent would be in his back. Besides that he has logical solutions where as the ball needs to be played long, then he does that. Is the best option to play it in between the lines , then he does that also. I always had complaints about Frenkie just passes the ball what suits his comfortzone instead of the best solution to create space and chances. This guy has that intuition very good in keeping the attack fluently and not too late when teammates stopped running.

I still have to see how handy he is in constantly turning away from his markers. Press resistance on high level against the top teams is my only doubt. But he’s smart so even is he can’t dribble away he will still pass fast enough. Lets see the progress

Messi983

I've said months ago he could be this year's Fermin but didn't expect him to have as big impact so soon. Ofc injuries helped him to get regular minutes (Bernal was clearly Flick's prefered option at start of the season) but he deserves every minute on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans