17 - Marc Casadó

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Casado but playing in Bernal's spot will be different.

Can't be worse than Frenkie's cowardly and heartless performances there last season where he used to watch opponents go by him and always lazy to block opponents.

JamDav1982

I liked Casado but playing in Bernal's spot will be different.

Can't be worse than Frenkie's cowardly and heartless performances there last season where he used to watch opponents go by him and always lazy to block opponents.

Haha did not happen.

Far more players go by Gavi.. but lets not let facts get in the way.

jamrock

Aye and you have no idea on Bernal as said he was 'years away' last season when I was the main voice promoting him.

Few weeks back said Casado should start ahead of him.

Utterly clueless as ever.

All that talking doesn't change the fact that

Bernal is better than de jong,

jamrock

Take the La again you neep.

Jamrock speaking utter nonsense as ever.

Myself and Khaled went back an forth after that with me saying he is ready for first team chance by end of season and him saying he doesnt look a DM for first team and closer to Juv A.

So you admit it was someone else who introduced us to him..

Thank you

JamDav1982

So you admit it was someone else who introduced us to him..

Thank you

No..not in slightest and never said that.

That all you have once proven wrong? Make more things up.

'Introduced us'

Sensational.

Go tell us how shite Yamal looks or how far offf Cubarsi and Bernal are again.

JamDav1982

How did you prove that?

The same way you proved de jong is on rodri's level and the best CM in the world?.

Prove what?

It literally takes 2 mins to see who was saying what they thought of Bernal and fact could be in first team by end of last season.

Khaled himself will tell you debates we had on him and who mentioned him first and where both thought he was I am sure.

Fake news on Rodri.. keep the lies coming.

Go tell us how Kessie is better than FDJ again etc.

Go tell us again how shite Yamal looks and how much better Faye is than Cubarsi and Bernal 'years away' and behind Casado.

ajnotkeith

Jamdav gets the strong majority of his analysis on players levels correct if we're being honest, the guy knows ball even if he debates in a stubborn or confrontational way.

I remember him talking about Cubarsi and Faye also and how he thought Cubarsi was actually the better talent, nobody agreed at that time.

jamrock

Jamdav gets the strong majority of his analysis on players levels correct if we're being honest, the guy knows ball even if he debates in a stubborn or confrontational way.

I remember him talking about Cubarsi and Faye also and how he thought Cubarsi was actually the better talent, nobody agreed at that time.

Bro you agree with about 110% of what Jamdav says lol.

You are probably is biggest enabler on here.

Home of Barca Fans