17 - Marc Casadó

Masetro10

We need to ban everyone who talking about De Jong as 6.

These gays just don't understand football.
De Jong when healthy again [if] will be pretty good alongside Casado. Of course what happens to Pedri then? Will probably see some experiments. Frenkie with license to move forwards with an actual DM behind him unlike previous years could be deadly. Ajax style

Andresito

Staff member
De Jong when healthy again [if] will be pretty good alongside Casado. Of course what happens to Pedri then? Will probably see some experiments. Frenkie with license to move forwards with an actual DM behind him unlike previous years could be deadly. Ajax style
Who is that actual DM though?

Andresito

Staff member
Casado I guess. There isn't many options. Bernal and Frenkie would have been nice.
Yes but that leaves just one spot for AM.

Not saying I have the solution though. I don't think Olmo, Pedri, Frenkie and Gavi can start together. That's an issue for later though. Casado brings balance and we might need that type of player in big games, if he's up for it we'll see.

Messi983

Not saying I have the solution though. I don't think Olmo, Pedri, Frenkie and Gavi can start together. That's an issue for later though. Casado brings balance and we might need that type of player in big games, if he's up for it we'll see.

It will be a very good problem for Flick when (or better IF) he'll have all of these players at his disposal and ready to play. Probably won't happen before New Year though.

Masetro10

Lots of interchanging is the dream. But yes Casado for me is a must otherwise that midfield is too weak. Barca basically is running a 4-2-4 on attack so the 2 need to have at least 1 fighter there if the ball is lost and causes a counter. Pedri low key has held up well cutting th passing lanes. He has a bunch of interceptions so far.

Andresito

Staff member
It will be a very good problem for Flick when (or better IF) he'll have all of these players at his disposal and ready to play. Probably won't happen before New Year though.
Yes, will be great possibilities for rotations both ahead of games and during games without losing out quality.

Of course if anyone wants a spot they'll have to be better than those who are there. Frenkie and later Gavi will need to show they provide something better than Pedri-Casado duo, nothing will come for free.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's a gem. Covers so much space, pressed great, makes little to no mistakes, calm and can pass too.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans