19 - Lamine Yamal

Maradona37

You're right about Garnacho. The maturity and football IQ difference between him and Yamal is night and day and Lamine is 3 years younger.

Also don't think Mainoo's position is figured out yet, 6 or 8? Still very young himself but what impresses me is his fearlessness and attitude. He was brilliant in that FA cup final and the big occasions don't faze him, his one weakness currently is stamina and positioning without the ball. Playing midfield is one of the most difficult positions so I cut him some slack. As much as I despise United, Mainoo is the real deal and I love his attitude, seems like a humble kid.
Yeah, I respect if someone disagrees with me - I don't always claim to be right. But I don't get it with Garnacho. He just seems like a runner with no football IQ and who runs down blind alleys. It will work for him now and then but I don't think he's up to much. As you say Lamine is night and day with his elegance, football IQ and maturity. Garnacho is three years older and looks much more raw - though it's exceptionally rare for a 16 year old to look as polished as Lamine does.

Fair enough, maybe I am being harsh on Mainoo - he does seem a good lad. It could just be that I hate Man United and don't want them to have any good players, lol. It seems we have common consensus with believing that his positioning is the issue right now, but he will likely refine that. Like you say to be impressing in midfield (the hardest position on the pitch for a young player especially) is impressive.

I think I'd want him to do better if he was at Barca and not Man United. Maybe I need to stop with the bias too, like Redcafe.

Maradona37

The overall point about Mainoo is that as an ABU, I have really enjoyed the clown show there in the last 11 years. If they start getting good players eg if Mainoo achieves his potential, there's more chance of that clown show stopping. Hence me downplaying him maybe.

Givenchy

The overall point about Mainoo is that as an ABU, I have really enjoyed the clown show there in the last 11 years. If they start getting good players eg if Mainoo achieves his potential, there's more chance of that clown show stopping. Hence me downplaying him maybe.
Just stop reading Redcafe bro :lol: Most of my friends and family are United fans so I've had to argue my corner in the Messi vs Ronaldo 'debate' for years with these morons.

I'm not sure the clown show is stopping any time soon, had Qatar bought them possibly a cause for concern.

Anyways on topic, happy birthday to Lamine! Hopefully celebrate it tomorrow with a Motm final performance, win Player and young player of the tournament, assist award and fuck it, go for the Ballon d'or, why not?

Maradona37

Just stop reading Redcafe bro :lol: Most of my friends and family are United fans so I've had to argue my corner in the Messi vs Ronaldo 'debate' for years with these morons.

I'm not sure the clown show is stopping any time soon, had Qatar bought them possibly a cause for concern.

Anyways on topic, happy birthday to Lamine! Hopefully celebrate it tomorrow with a Motm final performance, win Player and young player of the tournament, assist award and fuck it, go for the Ballon d'or, why not?
I have been reading it on and off since 2008 :lol: I like to read their delusional comments and meltdowns when they struggle. Messi v Ronaldo, as stated many times, is a manufactured debate to make money. Messi has always been miles better than that cunt.

I really enjoy watching them lose games. Yeah they might have had more chance then. I really like Birdy as a poster but I have a far less generous assessment of INEOS than he does.

Happy birthday to him. Tear Shaw apart tomorrow. Imagine playing a European final at the age of 17? That's madness isn't it. 17 is a baby.

soul24rage

Happy Birthday GOAT!

Hopefully, you will be able to save football tomorrow.

GSUbCDAWEAAFQHI

M3ls

I have already lost count of how many times he lost the ball. It's funny you know what? If he scored a long shot or gave an assist, the fans would scream - crazy game by Lamin! He's so good!

Messigician

I have already lost count of how many times he lost the ball. It's funny you know what? If he scored a long shot or gave an assist, the fans would scream - crazy game by Lamin! He's so good!
Yes but he hasn’t so he’s shit rn I agree

Messi983

You rate Ferran, mate, enough said about your ball knowledge.

Home of Barca Fans