19 - Lamine Yamal

Maradona37

This guy gets like 10 numbers per night probably from 10/10. Let him have his fun. Also adults should stop discussing, analyzing and critizing teenage love. You remember when u cringed about your parents back in the days?
Fair point.

To be fair that female who's shut down the rumours is stunning though. She's 19 or 20 I believe so it's ok to say this.

khaled_a_d

I read her write that they had been friends since they were little, but she has a boyfriend and to please respect that. Maybe her and Yamal really are just friends?

Fair play if it's true, only she and Yamal know.

I am sure she is a nice enough girl, but if they aren't dating then plenty more fish in the sea anyway for a world famous 17 year old football prodigy.

Not trying to enter this discussion, but apparently that was based on a fake tweet, they were dating.

Maradona37

Not trying to enter this discussion, but apparently that was based on a fake tweet, they were dating.
Fair enough. I should have checked

As Loki says anyway it's none of our business. The only time it becomes football fans' business is if it affects his game.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
When people start obsession about your dating life you know you've reached crazy levels of fame.

His challenge is gonna be staying focused in the midst of all the scrutiny and attention. The money, fame and girls will drive you crazy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

When people start obsession about your dating life you know you've reached crazy levels of fame.

His challenge is gonna be staying focused in the midst of all the scrutiny and attention. The money, fame and girls will drive you crazy.

Thats why i cant the blame Brazlilan guys, its too hard to stay away from the attention you get💯

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully he doesn't get Pedri-ed.

When he's not playing our attack is so bad. Raphinha has a habit of scoring clutch goals, but his performances continue to be painfully average for the most part.

I won't even speak about Ferran Torres that fucking bum.

TheStig

This season will be the same as last season with Messi just with Yamal instead of him. Everybody stinks and all will be watching Yamal do make something out of nothing.

Home of Barca Fans