19 - Lamine Yamal

Horatio

You're welcome
U reminded of a quote by the goat Scott Steiner " I come from a highly educated university !" Hehe

Not talking about institutional education.
I watched some of Lamine’s press conferences and sponsorship videos. Class act. And craziest of all seems like that’s how he is natural. Not pr-training or holding back.

Alik

Who says he is a Madridista? The video of him fighting with his neighbors earlier showed him wearing a Barca shirt.
842eaa19-614d-4b1e-9792-8ba02891e793

Andresito

Staff member
Could actually be that he's a good father who loves his kid but acts like a child in general. He's probably the type to start a fist fight if a random fan says Lamine had a bad game. Seems to lack class.

If you were to make a list of potential risks to Lamine's successful career, injuries would be at the top, with his father likely close behind.

delancey

His father was present when he became one of the best 16 year olds itw, so why would he stand in his way of becoming one of the best adult players?

Look, the way I judge these things is by looking at the behavior of family members. If his son likes him, he can’t be that bad, right?

Immature, a hothead, or any other unflattering adjective, sure, but who cares? We are all human beings with a variety of positive and negative traits.

The biggest threat concerning Yamal’s career at Barca is his agent, who will squeeze every single penny out of our club in order to extend his contract once Yamal turns 18. And he will continue to be a pain during each and every contract renewal.

Daddy Yamal is about to get very rich. 😈

Horatio

You're welcome
Fool. Cause he will finally see money.

Yamal talks fondly about his youth even before becoming a football player. Said his dad took him out to rollerskate a lot when was young. Obviously doesn’t prove much but seems his dad was always trying to be involved with his son. Also said only visited Guinea once with mom but a lot of times Morocco.

Man acts like immature clown, but seems like decent dad.

Andresito

Staff member
His father was present when he became one of the best 16 year olds itw, so why would he stand in his way of becoming one of the best adult players?

Look, the way I judge these things is by looking at the behavior of family members. If his son likes him, he can’t be that bad, right?

Immature, a hothead, or any other unflattering adjective, sure, but who cares? We are all human beings with a variety of positive and negative traits.

The biggest threat concerning Yamal’s career at Barca is his agent, who will squeeze every single penny out of our club in order to extend his contract once Yamal turns 18. And he will continue to be a pain during each and every contract renewal.

Messi and Neymar also trusted their fathers blindly. Look what that got them: a court case and a destroyed career.

Horatio

You're welcome

Tbf, Yamals opinion of his dad might change as he grows older, he’s very young after all. But so far would give benefit of the doubt. Seems like dad that always wanted to be close to son rather than one that fled as too much responsibility. Plenty of those.

iniestaGOAT

Tbf, Yamals opinion of his dad might change as he grows older, he’s very young after all. But so far would give benefit of the doubt. Seems like dad that always wanted to be close to son rather than one that ran away. Plenty of those.

This is true, we should give him the benefit of the doubt,
We need to settle down.

Kepe the faith.

ajnotkeith

Flick needs to set him a goalscoring target like Ancelotti set Valverde.

Such a ridiculously talented player, probably one of the main things he's missing is more goal threat and directness, he needs to improve that goalbox movement and particularly finishing.

I almost get the feeling if he played under Ancelotti he'd turn him into a superstar like he did Vinicius.

Home of Barca Fans