19 - Lamine Yamal

delancey

Yamal talks fondly about his youth even before becoming a football player. Said his dad took him out to rollerskate a lot when was young. Obviously doesn’t prove much but seems his dad was always trying to be involved with his son. Also said only visited Guinea once with mom but a lot of times Morocco.

Man acts like immature clown, but seems like decent dad.
Yeah if the father was as destructive as media enjoys pointing out, I’m not so sure that Yamal would have been able to get as far as he has. Statistically speaking, destructive parenting (abuse, addiction, violence, etc) manifests itself in children too. Yet here we are: Yamal is one of the best youth players of his generation. Go figure?

I am not endorsing his father’s behavior. Just saying that one can be a hot head and still love his children. One can set both good and bad examples. Look at Trump. Love him or hate him; he raised well-adapted and functioning children who adore him and look up to him.

So far we are just being fed whatever sensationalism will sell more newspapers. Let’s wait and see.

Windhook

According to initial reports of the stabbing, Mounir Nasraoui was walking in the Rocafonda neighbourhood and was sprayed with water from a balcony, which angered Lamine Yamal's father and sparked a minor altercation that forced the municipal police to intervene.

The dispute did not escalate to anything serious, but at night three individuals stabbed Mounir Nasraoui by surprise in the parking lot, leaving him unable to defend himself from the attack. Witnesses who witnessed the stabbing described the attackers and their profiles matched those involved in the first incident with Lamine Yamal 's father . In just an hour and a half, the three men were arrested and are still in police custody in Mataró accused of attempted murder. In addition, another person involved in the stabbing was arrested on Thursday.

CatalinR10

He goes by the name of hustle_hard_304 while being an adult with a kid like what did you expect ?

Literally won the life jackpot as his kid is a pro football player and he's going to be rich as fuck without a care in the world and still pulls stuff like this.

Guy is fucking lost.

JamDav1982

His mum raised him also and she appears to be the sensible one and the one Yamal listens to.

The mother is the one that supposedly pushed for him to stay at Barca.

Barca have long had fears about the environment his dad creates... but he appears to be past that now.

companyofcules

As a north african I wanna shed light on something europeens do not know. The moroccans and Algerians who try to cross the borders illegally to spain, portugal, France, Belgium (less degree to italy, netherlands) are : hopeless youth that failed in education early on, delinquents, some rural fellas, etc etc.. so basically that's a major factor why north africans sometimes are prejudiced against there. The sample is not even remotely representative of the society here at large, because the vast majority with a stable income, decent education would prefer to stay in their country.

Yamals father falls into the aforementioned sample of illegal immigrants.. so if he acts like retard, uncivilized fella, it's because those are the ones risking their life on boats to cross the Mediterranean in the first place.

Having said that, of course there are a great many fellas who genuinely migrate illegaly just looking for opportunities and are happy to take mundane jobs and make a peaceful simple living.
Obviously but the religion of the pedophile warlord, scarce water and low plant mass produce lots of scums and scum mentality.

Other than that Mauretania (aka Marocco half of Algeria) had a great potential to be a great area, now even more due to the trade and growth of Bantu Africa, new tech regarding irrigation. Decent country Marocco with a decent agricultural civilization, fine products, but in my opinion stuck mainly in XI century due to the reasons mentioned above.
Not the whole population obviously but the majority in the issues that really matter.
Common among neo-bolshevics (brainwash), neocons, petty bourgeoisie (lack of basic education) is the notion that nations are met in their elitist circles and can be encountered in city breaks or study prostitution in a small talk, at a coffee or on the side road.
This delusion of "everyone is like us if only the bad guys will be dealt with" is a consequence of XVIII-XIX century politics when small groups were the nation. Of course as democracy and liberalism became realities, Abdullah that grows grapes had the same voice as Al-Dimashqi and if not you needed a brutal terror to keep Abdullah in check.
So while I agree with you, usually the scum or the upper middle class migrates in the first waves, I wouldn't blame the whole problem on that.
Because frankly I would prefer a high criminality over civil wars due to rasial or religious ideals or whatever the new Europeans tend to burn cities for.

As for his father, he is an average slum c tier man. There are from Scotland to Greece and from Portugal to Donbass probably milions of native Europeans like him and that says nothing about Marocco.
Yamal got lucky with the divorce, because this types of guys while are good fathers, family men in their intentions they aren't great at dealing with women, hardships.

delancey

Obviously but the religion of the pedophile warlord, scarce water and low plant mass produce lots of scums and scum mentality.

Other than that Mauretania (aka Marocco half of Algeria) had a great potential to be a great area, now even more due to the trade and growth of Bantu Africa, new tech regarding irrigation. Decent country Marocco with a decent agricultural civilization, fine products, but in my opinion stuck mainly in XI century due to the reasons mentioned above.
Not the whole population obviously but the majority in the issues that really matter.
Common among neo-bolshevics (brainwash), neocons, petty bourgeoisie (lack of basic education) is the notion that nations are met in their elitist circles and can be encountered in city breaks or study prostitution in a small talk, at a coffee or on the side road.
This delusion of "everyone is like us if only the bad guys will be dealt with" is a consequence of XVIII-XIX century politics when small groups were the nation. Of course as democracy and liberalism became realities, Abdullah that grows grapes had the same voice as Al-Dimashqi and if not you needed a brutal terror to keep Abdullah in check.
So while I agree with you, usually the scum or the upper middle class migrates in the first waves, I wouldn't blame the whole problem on that.
Because frankly I would prefer a high criminality over civil wars due to rasial or religious ideals or whatever the new Europeans tend to burn cities for.

As for his father, he is an average slum c tier man. There are from Scotland to Greece and from Portugal to Donbass probably milions of native Europeans like him and that says nothing about Marocco.
Yamal got lucky with the divorce, because this types of guys while are good fathers, family men in their intentions they aren't great at dealing with women, hardships.
I like how you think 😁

companyofcules

I mean it sucks to be famous, but you can't react to everything what is said about you or done. Otherwise you go nuts.. The unfair side of being famous.
They looked like fellow North Africans. Given Catalunia is full of Andalusians after Franco tried to culturally kill it so it might have been a Franco Madrid fan or Vox.
The guy is a victim, famous or not it doesn't matter, those guys wanted to kill him over exchanging words. It was bound to happen, If not this guy, another guy whould have met this fate.
Jail them for 10 years at least.

Home of Barca Fans