19 - Lamine Yamal

MontenegrinCuler

Totally agreed, he's a blessing for all of football and not just Barça. I am specifically excited about the 2026 WC only because of him. Couldn't care less about the football terrorists from England, France and company or fake products from South America.

I think winning it would be like a cement to his legacy. It's like a check point in his career, where all he has to do in the rest of is build the most of his success and achievement - but he's already in the history books.

Something like Mbappe. 2018 World Cup and then 2022 World Cup, WC final hattrick - pretty much earned him a spot in football history. He's now just building upon it. The "let's hope he makes it" narrative has disappeared since 2022 WC, before that it was still there to a certain degree. A massive leap in his career, hope same happens to Lamine.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saw that Pique got him involved with his Kings League schtick.

Hope he's not too distracted by all that garbage off the pitch. He's 17 years old and has his entire career ahead.

SmilerBam

Saw that Pique got him involved with his Kings League schtick.

Hope he's not too distracted by all that garbage off the pitch. He's 17 years old and has his entire career ahead.
Yeah, this is actually my fear too. We live in such a shit era for being a teenage prodigy( in everything). So much unwanted attention from the social media shit, bombarded by (fake) news from everywhere. They have to be very strong mentally wise and focused only on their work. Let's hope Lamine is like that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

'I dont want to have the 120m price tag because i never want to leave Barca, i hope to stay here and become a legend'

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What I liked about his interview was how composed he is despite all of the attention, combination of how La Masia has prepared balanced footballers (professionally & personally) plus his family. I see similar in how the Williams brothers handle themselves and how prominent family is for them - fundamentally they come off as mature footballers despite their young age

It's also why again I reiterate you have to surround this player with character players and not just prioritize world class level talents. I am convinced, Nico & Lamine will be something special at Barca & world football

companyofcules

I think we should pay him 20 something gross in 4 years if he has the numbers, + 20 goals non penalty and 10 something assists. If he has 32 plus goals and 15 assists we should pay him 30 something gross.

Higher that that should be payed if only he dribbles his way to the top 5 all time and has the marketing value to benefit the club, has won 3 balón d'ors and at least 5 titles and 2 UCLs.

The club also needs to decide if is more profitable to keep him or sell him if 250 is true.
At the moment the kid is a keeper, has the right mentality, but when the bedouins will put 500 mil salary on the table we should see.

companyofcules

What I liked about his interview was how composed he is despite all of the attention, combination of how La Masia has prepared balanced footballers (professionally & personally) plus his family. I see similar in how the Williams brothers handle themselves and how prominent family is for them - fundamentally they come off as mature footballers despite their young age

It's also why again I reiterate you have to surround this player with character players and not just prioritize world class level talents. I am convinced, Nico & Lamine will be something special at Barca & world football
Nico should be something special for La Liga first

companyofcules

Remains to be seen how his progress is gonna be. To be the main man, he sure needs to add goals to his game. Very low on that key metric so far. Impossible to match a player like Salah without scoring a lot of goals. Or maybe not impossible, but very hard still.

Salah been comfortably best right winger in the world over the last 5 years.
17 years, you talk nonsense
The question is about his dribbling ability and acceleration.
He doesn't need to add goals at 17 years

companyofcules

We should judge Yamal on goals in 3 years from now.
For now he is capable of scoring important goals, that his running friend can't. That is the most important aspect for a young player.
__
And why this bloody forum wants another Suarez near our top star? Is not enough all the La Masia leaches that will emerge as was the case with Messi?
I guess the forum has the memory of Franco Madrid fans.

companyofcules

Prime Salah has been terrific, one of the best Pl players ever and Yamal is not on his level (yet)

but 17 years old Yamal is probably better than the version before he hit his prime level in 2017/2018

dont forget guys, Chelsea sold 24 yeals old Salah, they would never sell this Yamal so we can say 17 years old Yamal > 24 years old Salah which is absolutely insane :oops:
That is because EPL is a league of peasants.
Lamine has one question over his career.
1000047309.jpg
BTW all of you noobs should watch this when you talk about talents. A decent video about football.

companyofcules

QSG trying to steal one more of ours wonderkids :lol: :lol: :lol:
But this pathetic little club fans will tell you they own us or shit like that
Nobody should care what the serfs of the bedouins think. It's like asking a cow what she thinks. It's job is to get milked not think.
PSG, Liverpool, Milan, United, Arsenal, City fans are cows or camels.
I don't get this fuckers. Is like getting proud that you drink cola not pepsi. Who the fuck cares anyway, your whole fanbase has no contribution.
That's why I contest the cows who want to sell the club. You can always be a cow, there's nothing special.

Home of Barca Fans