19 - Lamine Yamal

serghei

Why are you acting as if we haven't seen him on the big stage already? Lmao

He was dominating world's best representations in Euros and last season was fantastic vs Madrid, Napoli, PSG. Also got a MOTM vs Brazil.

That's one tournament. To be one of the best you need to do that consistently. In your league vs the biggest rivals, in key games in CL, and so on. Brazil was a friendly.

It's amazing what he did so far, but let's not get carried away. He's very much still in the young talent tier. His performances in the later part of the season are gonna determine if he's already a world class player or not. Also, it's gonna matter a lot if he can keep the same level over multiple seasons. This is the start of his 2nd season for us, way too soon to make such claims if you ask me.

Yamal is very exciting and he seems destined for the big things, but only after he achieves them will he be a great player. Personally, I'm convinced he is a special talent that appears very rarely. It's up to him to use the qualities he has and build a stellar career, and up to the club to help him do that.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Yamal has proven himself at the Euros versus the big boys; now he needs to do it in the CL and against Madrid mafia, which I have full faith he will. It’s just he gotta do it before we anoint him the undisputed best player in the world.

It’s remarkable that he’s already knocking at the door at 17. Last one with such prodigious talent before him was Neymar and before that Messi and R9 :lol: Neymar semi wasted his career but the other two are GOATs

serghei

From the Euros until now he 100% has been the best player in the world. We will see how long he can extend that streak.

Yeah, I prefer not to use super-small margins like that. I'll wait for the big games of the season. So far Barca didn't play any.

also has sick consistency. Should’ve a bad patch here and there due to age but at times feels he’s getting better with every game.

This is the most encouraging sign, I agree.

MontenegrinCuler

He can get a free kick, corner, foul, assist or a goal from near impossible situations. You can surround him with as many players as you like, and he'll make something out of it. Won't just lose the ball or try making some stupid unrealistic shit like most wingers would. It's one of the most mindblowing aspects of his performances.

In this game alone, we got a goal from free kick that he's basically created himself and fought for.

Home of Barca Fans