19 - Lamine Yamal

MontenegrinCuler

Loki

Some good advices by Lewy, who helps him probably more to stay balanced than his own father, given his appearances on SM

Lewandowski to @brfootball on Lamine Yamal :

“Lamine’s talent at 17 years old is incredible, and I have no doubt in calling him the best winger in the world. However, with my years of experience at the highest level, I believe the real challenge for him is not just shining now, but maintaining consistent performance throughout his career. He’s 17 years old and has a very long football career ahead of him.”

“In football, it’s not about how you start but how you evolve over time. What matters is not the first two or three years, but how you perform over ten or fifteen years. In fifteen years, Lamine will be 32. I’ve experienced this myself in my career — it’s important to have a long-term vision, not just focus on immediate success.”

“The new generation of players faces unique challenges, especially with social media and constant media attention. On social media, one day you’re a hero, and the next day you’re at rock bottom. It’s easy to be influenced by what people say online, but that can be dangerous.”

“For Lamine, the key is to stay strong in the face of adversity and not let outside opinions affect him. I hope he remains strong throughout his long career and keeps his feet on the ground. Emotional stability and support from those around him will be crucial.”

“Lamine is at the center of attention, and it’s important for those around him to stay balanced and help him understand that football is a long journey. It’s not just about moments or two or three years, but a career that lasts ten or fifteen years.”

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Also loved the way he clapped the wonder save Sofia made from his shot. Don't think we will have any problems with this guy off the pitch at all.

It makes it so much more rewarding when the team you support has players that are so likeable. Imagine having to defend the actions of Carvajal, Rudiger, Endrick, Vinicius, Bellingham etc. Continuously having to lie to yourself.

I genuinely don't see how even any neutral could hate any player on our team. La Masia doesn't only create great footballers, it also creates great human beings.

Maradona37

Also loved the way he clapped the wonder save Sofia made from his shot. Don't think we will have any problems with this guy off the pitch at all.

It makes it so much more rewarding when the team you support has players that are so likeable. Imagine having to defend the actions of Carvajal, Rudiger, Endrick, Vinicius, Bellingham etc. Continuously having to lie to yourself.

I genuinely don't see how even any neutral could hate any player on our team. La Masia doesn't only create great footballers, it also creates great human beings.
Bellingham is the poster boy for everything that's wrong with modern football off the pitch, and hype going to someone's head too early (especially when they lack the intelligence to self-reflect). He needs taken down a peg or 8. His athletic, Americanised 'moments' style of play is also a lot of what is wrong with modern football on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans