19 - Lamine Yamal

Temptation

Lamine > Endrick.

We laughed at Sport when they changed their narrative to that when we missed out on the Brazilian.

Turns out they called it correct.
Brazilians have more hype than anyone else. Not to be taken seriously.

Endrick might be good but he won't be no Gisele Bundchen.

mc_lovin

Lamine > Endrick.

We laughed at Sport when they changed their narrative to that when we missed out on the Brazilian.

Remember Jammy lecturing me when I called Lamine as big a talent as Endrick a few months ago on the basis of the latter playing first division football. How the tides have turned.

JamDav1982

Lamine > Endrick.

No... some of us pointed it out as know its the way they work and they obliged.

Cant ever miss out on a player.

Porque

Remember Jammy lecturing me when I called Lamine as big a talent as Endrick a few months ago on the basis of the latter playing first division football. How the tides have turned.

To be fair, Endrick may very well be doing better if he could move to Madrid rather than stay in Brasil. Extra 2 years there is hurting him given.

Palmeiras seem to be happy they have got the money for him early, and are now giving minutes to others ahead of developing him.

Total-Football

What's interesting I don't remember messi at 16 being constantly in the first team. If I'm correct messi was on the first team (constantly ) at the age of 18.

mc_lovin

I imagine Raphina will still be a starter, but we will see next match. Would be rough to lose your spot, because you conceded a braindead red card :lol:

On performance alone Lamine has been far better than anything Raphina has shown.

Porque

Just have to manage him physically. Seems to have one of those bodies that can bounce around the challenges though. But can't be starting every game.

Watch that, and watch the Saudi's too. Gotta imagine they may offer him a ridiculous unmatchable contract.

kattanib

First off, his positioning and movement were spot-on. Despite his age, he seemed to have a natural understanding of how to stretch the defense by hugging the touchline. This allowed him to exploit gaps between defenders and create space for himself and his teammates.

The assist he provided was a thing of beauty. The precision and timing of his cross into the box demonstrated a level of decision-making and vision that you don't often see in players his age. It's clear he's been well-coached and has a sharp football IQ.

Two shots hitting the posts? I mean, seriously, that shows a fearless attitude and confidence. Not many players would be willing to take shots from those positions, let alone a 16-year-old. It's this attacking intent that sets him apart and gives Barcelona a much-needed edge in the final third.

But what impressed me even more was his indirect assist. It's one thing to be directly involved in goals, but it's another to have a hand in build-up play and contribute to the overall flow of the game. This versatility is something that could make him a key asset in various tactical setups.

Let's not forget his defensive contributions either. For someone with his offensive responsibilities, he didn't shy away from tracking back and engaging in defensive duels. This level of commitment to both ends of the pitch speaks volumes about his character and understanding of team dynamics.

Skalman

Unreal for his age, cant wait for him and Vitor Roque to play together, then maybe we can be back with a lethal offense.

Home of Barca Fans