19 - Lamine Yamal

Blanco

First la masia player that is going to be world class since your golden generation. I knew from the first months of barca PR team hyping Ansu, Puig, Eric, Nico and especially Gavi that they are not great players, but this guy is different. The only reason for him not to be successful is that he started playing at 16 with grown men. Barca had to be really careful, because if he plays like 70% of the minutes possible in the next two seasons - there is big chance for bad injuries in the future. It would be better for him in these 2 seasons to be substitute and in this time to work on his weak spots.

iniestaGOAT

Not overly impressed from what I saw. He doesn't have explosive pace or exhibit much strength. At his age, you're either fast or you're not. Fati had a lot of trickery and appeared to be a deadly finisher, so I had hope for him despite not having great pace. What physicality he did have, is likely to have been effected by the injuries though.

WOAT poster in a forum filled with terrible posters

You should be proud of yourself for your never ending trash takes

Last edited:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Am I the only one who is somewhat disappointed he didn't choose Morocco? AFCON would have been a pain but Barca would have gained a huge amount of fans there.

Instead, he plays for a country where everyone hates his club and will only treat him equally if he overperforms consistently.

Will be interested if anyone here has an insight in to how the Moroccans will view him. Proud because of his ancestry or as a traitor for not choosing Morocco.

Kul_z

Am I the only one who is somewhat disappointed he didn't choose Morocco? AFCON would have been a pain but Barca would have gained a huge amount of fans there.

Instead, he plays for a country where everyone hates his club and will only treat him equally if he overperforms consistently.

Will be interested if anyone here has an insight in to how the Moroccans will view him. Proud because of his ancestry or as a traitor for not choosing Morocco.
As 90% of france national team. They are all traitors.

Home of Barca Fans