19 - Lamine Yamal

Neeraj

Very hot and cold but to be expected from a kid. Glad he didn't lose confidence after that horrendous first half. Problem is, he will be seeing more game time than he should, now with Raphina out. I don't rate ferran at all (shit player) and so unless we change formation to a lewa plus Félix and 5 midfield strategy, not sure how we don't end up needing / relying / overplaying him.

Messigician

Lewandowski needs dial back his moaning when the kid takes a shot from a fair distance instead of crossing it to him. Don't want him to start second guessing his decisions, just go for it.
Lmao no

Experienced players are right to get angry

Suarez to dembele is good example

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lewandowski needs dial back his moaning when the kid takes a shot from a fair distance instead of crossing it to him. Don't want him to start second guessing his decisions, just go for it.
That‘s football.

I saw the same reaction from Lewy but kid did nothing wrong

BusiTheKing

Lmao no

Experienced players are right to get angry

Suarez to dembele is good example
Experienced players are right to get angry when youngsters take a shot at goal? That's fucking stupid. Young creative players should be encouraged to play on instinct without having to worry about upsetting seniors. Unless there's an clear and obvious option for a better play, which there wasn't here.

JohnN

getting angry at a 16 year old is wrong in any context when you are 35 like lewa.
should look at his own mistakes first. they could make yamal timid due to this behaviour.

Xaviniesta

Yes say nothing so they end up like dembele
thats-bait.gif

Messi983

He'll renew today until 2026. Further, Barca and Mendes already have an agreement in place to extend contract till 2030 when he turns 18.

Andresito

Staff member
Great that we tie him up. But I hope the club learned something from the Ansu situation so that Lamine doesn't instantly become one of the highest paid players in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans