19 - Lamine Yamal

ajnotkeith

are you sure?? I was one of the tallest guys when i finished school (18 years), 5 years later i was average at best :lol:
It's called a growth velocity curve, typically it is almost entirely flat by the age of 16 or 17.

You get a few who spurt up around 16 but it is less and less common these days, it was more of a thing in the past.

These days kids are entering and finishing puberty earlier and earlier.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's called a growth velocity curve, typically it is almost entirely flat by the age of 16 or 17.

You get a few who spurt up around 16 but it is less and less common these days, it was more of a thing in the past.

These days kids are entering and finishing puberty earlier and earlier.
oh yeah i noticed it, these 16 years old kids these days are often taller than me, i hate it

interesting that this is real, do you have a paper/article where i can read more about it

Birdy

About Lamine: The kid is still a kid.
And that shows in several different occasions in a game.
Sometimes he tries to do his thing, dribble, penetrate, create
Sometimes he just passes the ball back safely and uninspiringly like Raphina

He is not Dembele yet.
We trust in him, but he can't be the only RW of the team.
We badly need someone there to rotate with him and let him develop, and get Raphina out

About Lamine: The kid is still a kid.
And that shows in several different occasions in a game.
Sometimes he tries to do his thing, dribble, penetrate, create
Sometimes he just passes the ball back safely and uninspiringly like Raphina

He is not Dembele yet.
We trust in him, but he can't be the only RW of the team.
We badly need someone there to rotate with him and let him develop, and get Raphina out
I hope he stays Yamal and never goes Dembele "level"...

vuji_31

People are crazy to except anything from just 16 years old kid.

You are really crazy. We are blessed with players like this, and people want him to already be perfect player while in team we have bunch of retards who collect money by being absolute shit.

feggydinho

People are crazy to except anything from just 16 years old kid.

You are really crazy. We are blessed with players like this, and people want him to already be perfect player while in team we have bunch of retards who collect money by being absolute shit.
Critism is normal and bound to happen to any player in a top team irrespective of age. The difference for younger players is that people still expect them to develop and become better.

Infact it happens to any player starting in any team. Not just a top team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Clearly not ready to start 3 in 10 days but we had to rely on him because of the injuries. He was gassed in the second half and it was the right decision to take him off. Did not try to go 1v1 at all in the second half.

Alarmingly, he and Cancelo also have no chemistry.

Home of Barca Fans